Poll: Which Phone?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which Phone?
Samsung Omnia
8 67%
Blackberry Storm
4 33%
Voters: 12.
freakin omnia dude, its awesome i want to get one but im not digging paying an extra $30 for internet
Guitars:
Custom les paul copy with sun inlay
Epiphone les paul custom with emg 81/85
Hondo 80's star shape(project)
ESP explorer (project)
Epiphone dr200s
Epiphone ej200
pedals:
mxr doubleshot distortion
amp:
Raven rg100
Get the samsung.
I had the Blackberry Storm for a week and had a bunch of problems with it and I switched to the Curve.
I almost got the Omnia last week.
Until those dicks at Verizon informed me that you HAVE to spend the extra $30 a month for it.

I barely have the ****ing money for the phone itself.
Actually.
Wait.
I don't.
I have the Samsung Behold, which is very close to the Omnia. I was very disappointed with my hands on with the Storm. I say Samsung all the way.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Quote by freedoms_stain
If you can get an HTC Touch Pro (fuze I think?) Sony Xperia1 or a G1, get one of those.

i can get the HTC pro...why that one? thanks for the replies everbody!
EDIT: nvm too much $
Last edited by stratdud39 at Feb 26, 2009,
Quote by stratdud39
i can get the HTC pro...why that one? thanks for the replies everbody!
I think the slide out keyboard is a major plus, touch screens aren't as easy as buttons for typing, and they get manky if you're fingering them all the time, they are better for navigation though, so you've got your touch screen for that, it has a stylus holder, and the Windows software is less intrusive than on the Omnia.

It looks nicer too.
Quote by freedoms_stain
I think the slide out keyboard is a major plus, touch screens aren't as easy as buttons for typing, and they get manky if you're fingering them all the time, they are better for navigation though, so you've got your touch screen for that, it has a stylus holder, and the Windows software is less intrusive than on the Omnia.

It looks nicer too.

thanks, if it turns out to be way less in the store than what is on the site, then i will definitly look into it.