Thier a Heavy Metal band that's been around for almost 12 years now and are releasing a new CD in a few weeks. Some ofthier biggest hits are BloodBound, Glory to the Brave, and Hero's Return. Any other fans in this forum?
Oh for the love of Satan, Hammerfall are not that cheesy, especially in the world of power metal.

They are fucking awesome though.
Glance into my eyes
and see the darkest shadows dancing
Playing in the desert of my life
Burning, -
and my soul is descending...

HammerFall is my favorite Power Metal band! I have the first six CD's, Masterpieces, and when I can find No Sacrifice No Victory I'm going to pick it up.

I've never seen them live but I'm pretty sure that they are coming to North America in the fall
This is one of the more popular and very simplistic power metal bands that I actually happen to enjoy. It seems like people don't like the later material as much, but I tend to like it a little more.

I mean....Hearts on Fire....come on.
I've found Jesus
Well the newer stuff is good, but it's more based in Heavy Metal than Power Metal. Crimson Thunder was the last great album. I think Glory To the Brave, Legacy Of Kings, and Crimson Thunder are by far their best work.
Hammerfall is great! I just posted a Bass tab for Last Man Standing, any bassists on here check it out!
Quote by Contraband
This is one of the more popular and very simplistic power metal bands that I actually happen to enjoy. It seems like people don't like the later material as much, but I tend to like it a little more.

I mean....Hearts on Fire....come on.

that song reminds me of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles theme, the original.

its great! lol, their good, i'm actually not a very big fan of Powermetal as my s/n would make you think.

favorites gotta be Iced Earth though, saw them live with Matt Barlow in 08
Quote by TWISTEDFender
Did you really think no one here has heard of Hammerfall?

Honestly it wouldn't have suprised me. They hardly ever come to America for concerts and they are based in Swweden but i guess i was wrong. And their heavy metal not Power Metal, my opinion at least. As for that new guitarist (Puntis or what ever his name is) I'll be listening to the new songs in 'No sacrifice, No Victory' to see if he's as good as Stefan
Lol. They're one of the biggest and most boring power metal bands out there. Legacy of Kings is good for the occasional listening.
im pretty sure theres a thread on them, but nonetheless, you like power metal too.

me as well.
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
Great band. Just started getting into a lot of power metal recently. Hammerfall is one of the first bands I looked into. My favourite song by them so far is The Dragon Lies Bleeding off Glory to the Brave. What are some of the best Hammerfall albums to get in full?
Quote by \Powerslave/
Lol. They're one of the biggest and most boring power metal bands out there. Legacy of Kings is good for the occasional listening.

bbb...but Crimson Thunder was... wwww..as... amazing!

Follow the sign of the Crimson Thunder...
Templars of Steel \m/ Lol. My sister got me into Hammerfall. Even if they were cheesey though... I'd still love them