If so do you like it? Seems like a pretty neat school and it's got a nice campus. Also, does anyone know what kind of ACT/SAT scores they're looking for?
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by soul_power
If so do you like it? Seems like a pretty neat school and it's got a nice campus. Also, does anyone know what kind of ACT/SAT scores they're looking for?

I bet the Admissions office does. And they'd probably tell you if you, like, called them? Instead of asking on a guitar website.
You're*
Wow, like 20 people from my high school ended up going there...

If you like greenery and nature, then by all means go...but if you're looking for a serious education, look elsewhere...

(I'm at SU, great school for math/physics/engineering)
not sure, i'm all the way down south in Renton

Cougars FTW!

>_>
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Quote by Survivalism
I bet the Admissions office does. And they'd probably tell you if you, like, called them? Instead of asking on a guitar website.

hey you!
stop with the logic!
Fender 70s series Stratocaster
Vox V847A wah
Boss BF-3
Ibanez TS-9DX
Quote by TyrsFromAbove37
Wow, like 20 people from my high school ended up going there...

If you like greenery and nature, then by all means go...but if you're looking for a serious education, look elsewhere...

(I'm at SU, great school for math/physics/engineering)

Math isn't my thing. Right now I'm thinking a degree in either Outdoor Recreation or Journalism so yeah, you could say greenery is my thing. Also the ACT/SAT thing wasn't the point of this thread I just figured why not ask someone who actually goes there what they got on it.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.