I'd vote for him
101 78%
I wouldn't vote for him
10 8%
I wouldn't vote anyway
19 15%
Voters: 130.
Page 1 of 2
Alright, I'm not here to debate the definition of 'epic,' but here's what's happening:

I and a group of my friends found out that in the upcoming election for mayor of our town the incumbent was running unopposed, so we just jokingly suggested that one of us, Ali, should run against him. Well, the more we talked about it the funnier it seemed, to the point that we drug Ali down to the city clerk's office and had him fill out some paperwork.

Now my friend's name is on the ballot. He's an 18 year old high school senior with no political experience, hardly any public speaking skills, and almost no idea what his platform or policies are. He's already had an interview with our local newspaper which made the front page today and has another scheduled with the Houston Chronicle tomorrow.

I don't really think he has a chance of winning, but it's fun just campaigning and really participating in politics, and has definitely brought more attention to local politics around here.

Here's his site: Ali For Mayor
Cheesy, yes. But it's there

Comments? Ideas? Scandals?

TL;DR: My 18 year old friend is running for mayor of a town of 65,000 people. How great is that?
Quote by BlackandSilver
Kill 'em All in St Anger with the help of the Master of Puppets. He can Ride the Lightning, creating a Death Magnetic.

Myspace
Last edited by cheez1492 at Feb 26, 2009,
Not really a high school "senior" prank, but its still semi lulzy.
*A list of all my gear*

Varg/J Mascis/GG Allin are all the same person.

There are two types of people in this world: people who like Bolt Thrower, and people who suck.

Death by diamonds and pearls.
pff mines better:
cook all the school lunch food with weed in it
Last edited by linnux at Feb 26, 2009,
Anyone else hoping his friend will win the election and make a complete fool of himself when everyone realizes he has absolutely no idea what he's doing?
Haha. I admit that is pretty bamf. Sounds fun, but I love politics. I still have no idea what to do for senior prank this year... only 2 months left!!! :P

EDIT: Yes I do to the poster above me
Amp: B-52 AT100 212
Guitar: Parker P-44
Effects: Korg Tuner
Last edited by UntilTheRapture at Feb 26, 2009,
that's pretty damn epic. now get your entire school to vote for him. if he wins, i will give both of you complimentary blowjobs and a breathmint.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by fearofthemark
that's pretty damn epic. now get your entire school to vote for him. if he wins, i will give both of you complimentary blowjobs and a breathmint.

You might want to save the breathmint for yourself, sir.
Quote by fearofthemark

ha. well everybody at school has pretty much promised their vote if they can vote. I guess it's more like a senior class project than a prank.

since hardly anyone participates in local politics it could at least get interesting. we'll at least get our names out there
Quote by BlackandSilver
Kill 'em All in St Anger with the help of the Master of Puppets. He can Ride the Lightning, creating a Death Magnetic.

Myspace
Quote by jeremessmore
See but what if he does win? That would be a total "Oh Man Oh God Oh Man" situation

If he managed to win, city council wouldn't let him do ****. He'd be a lame duck pretty much.

EDIT: our town is supposed to get $10 million from the new bailout plan. Maybe we could put it to good use, or at least come up with ideas for that. If that money ever gets here.
Quote by BlackandSilver

Myspace
Last edited by cheez1492 at Feb 26, 2009,
Actually IF he did win, we would be able to do whatever the mayor can do.
Quote by CurbstompBass
Dude, that's pretty epic.

Where in Texas are you?

Baytown, about a 20 minutes east of Houston.
Quote by BlackandSilver

Myspace
Quote by jemjabella42
hey, remember when that Bush guy did that?

I lol'd. After looking at the site, this is LEGIT.
Quote by UntilTheRapture
I lol'd. After looking at the site, this is LEGIT.

wierd, huh? usually anything like this in the pit is 100% bullshiot
Quote by BlackandSilver

Myspace
this is not OC, but go in the school cafeteria and replace the normal butter with a lot of Cannabutter ( weed butter ). The lunch ladies will cook with weed butter.
get the whole school high.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Posting in what may be an epic thread.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Quote by Karl Ruger
Now Ali is a sexy motherfucker.

I agree. It doesn't get sexier than that.
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Quote by CurbstompBass
Ah, damn, I'm in Denton, around an hour north of Dallas. I'd vote for him if I lived closer.

mann you're basically in Oklahoma. Oh well..
Quote by BlackandSilver

Myspace
Ali's resume :

Brushes teeth 4 times aday.
Wants to make Baytown a nice place.
"Help me, help you."

DonCarlos resume:

Stephen H. DonCarlos
Personal
Spouse: Allene
Resident since: 1979

Employer: Reid, Strickland & Gillette, L.L.P.
Profession: Attorney
Elected as Mayor of the City of Baytown, May 2006
Civic and Community Activity
Member of Baytown Rotary Club (Past President)
Harris County Hospital District (Vice Chair)
Baytown Chamber of Commerce (Board of Directors)
East Harris County Bar Association
Attend Memorial Baptist Church

Education and Military Service
Texas Tech University - B.B.A.
University of Texas - J.D.

Hobbies and Interests
Fishing
Softball
Military History

If Ali pulls this off it is almost like the whole Vote for Pedro thing in Napoleon Dynamite lol.
Quote by Dwight Schrute

Ali Cuellar

Oh dear lord..

Vote for Pedro!
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
"Fact: Ali brushes his teeth four times a day."

Quote by justen23
I made fun of the national guard in front of some kid that was in it. He tried to kill me but failed just like they always do.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
Haha, ass herpes.
Quote by cheez1492
Alright, I'm not here to debate the definition of 'epic,' but here's what's happening:

I and a group of my friends found out that in the upcoming election for mayor of our town the incumbent was running unopposed, so we just jokingly suggested that one of us, Ali, should run against him. Well, the more we talked about it the funnier it seemed, to the point that we drug Ali down to the city clerk's office and had him fill out some paperwork.

Now my friend's name is on the ballot. He's an 18 year old high school senior with no political experience, hardly any public speaking skills, and almost no idea what his platform or policies are. He's already had an interview with our local newspaper which made the front page today and has another scheduled with the Houston Chronicle tomorrow.

I don't really think he has a chance of winning, but it's fun just campaigning and really participating in politics, and has definitely brought more attention to local politics around here.

Here's his site: Ali For Mayor
Cheesy, yes. But it's there

Comments? Ideas? Scandals?

TL;DR: My 18 year old friend is running for mayor of a town of 65,000 people. How great is that?

hahah i live in houston, ill be sure to look for the article!!
Dude, I back this candidate.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Well since the mayor hardly has anything usefull influence I wouldn't mind voting for him.
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
Quote by jemjabella42
hey, remember when that Bush guy did that?

XD TWICE

EDIT: HOLY GOD HE DOES LOOK LIKE PEDRO
Quote by Gunpowder
I buy prostitutes.

And then physically abuse them. See, prostitutes aren't people, like you or me, so it's okay.
Last edited by MonkeysRape at Feb 27, 2009,
You can't have a mayor with BRACES!
Ibanez Saber Series Owner!

Don't jump on the bandwagon, Line 6 Spider III's Aren't that bad!

B.U.C.K.E.T.H.E.A.D.

Quote by kirkwannabe

You, goonerbynature, win teh internetz.

Quote by b4t3man

Gold.

Quote by whitenihilist

Page 1 of 2