I am in a technology class and i saw my friends messing around with VBS but they didnt have the program, they where using notepad. Can anyone send a website or something that can give me a tutorial of how to do so?
you just write out the code in notepad and compile it, using a compiler program (there are tons of free ones floating around)
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Yeh, this is more like a study hall period
i have spent more time playing ping pong than fixing computers
Quote by sg_chris
I am in a technology class and i saw my friends messing around with VBS but they didnt have the program, they where using notepad. Can anyone send a website or something that can give me a tutorial of how to do so?

http://www.google.com
You're*
Microsoft gives a single language version of Visual Studio free for download. Best to start with something simple like that to hold your hand. Plus, coding with just text files instills horrible coding standards.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
You can have the code in notepad, then change the extension to whatever you want it to be. After that, you can use the Command Prompt to link the compiler to whatever program, and it will give out a file/application with a name you can give (like for C, it's a gcc compiler). Some have fancy windows with a text editor in them. But all in all, there are many ways to do so.