has anyone tried this stuff, its awsome.

for the people wondering what the hell im talking about its a malt liquor/energy drink with a 9.9% alc/vol level.

all i got to say is this **** is awsome. tastes decent and kinda ****s you up fast.
Somebody should fire their marketing agent. He can't spell "juice."
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
ha ha ha yeah. its good stuff though. i have never heard of it befor. just seen it in my local gas station.
Quote by GettintheLedout
sure its not jews?

brews?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by GettintheLedout
sure its not jews?

Yeah, melted in an oven until drinkable...

I'm going to hell
it's basically a jager bomb. alcohol with energy drink. there's also Rockstar 21, tilt, and a few others .

but back to the subject. i CANNOT, under any circumstance drink the stuff. the first time i did with my friend i got so ****ed up the hangover was hell. i'm a heavy drinker, and i can handle hangovers when drinking beer, wine, hard alcohol, ect. but that stuff tears me apart the morning after
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
i never get hang overs, well i did once but that was from drinking a 5th of jack in like less than 3 hours. but still.
Quote by SomebodySomeone
it's basically a jager bomb. alcohol with energy drink. there's also Rockstar 21, tilt, and a few others .

but back to the subject. i CANNOT, under any circumstance drink the stuff. the first time i did with my friend i got so ****ed up the hangover was hell. i'm a heavy drinker, and i can handle hangovers when drinking beer, wine, hard alcohol, ect. but that stuff tears me apart the morning after

Well duh. If it's alcohol + energy drink, that means nothing but alcohol and sugar.

More sugar = less water.

Less water = Hangover.
Quote by joeymaxx
I like juice too, feels good man.

and guess what, after two, you realize that i was phone
Quote by archangels666
Well duh. If it's alcohol + energy drink, that means nothing but alcohol and sugar.

never mind the Guarana, caffeine, B vitamins, and all the other stuff they put in there to help keep you awake
it's illegal in australia, because people complained and said that it was marketed towards children...
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
I'll buy it if I can't afford Sparks.

Which I'll buy if I'm feeling like a pussy.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson