ok so ive been teaching myself for about more than half a year and have never performed for a whole crowd, and im nervous, because this is my first time and better yet im all alone lol

btw im playing crazy train

any, um, tips
I'm not trying to mess with you but since it's your first time, you'll probably get really nervous and fuck up.
Just go.

Don't even think about it.

Just do it.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
get into the song so you dont play to fast and try to move around, play behind your head, with your toes, teeth, wang, people love that kind of stuff.
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
I was terrible my first time, it's just how it goes.

...that sentence has multiple uses.
Quote by Trefellin
I'm not trying to mess with you but since it's your first time, you'll probably get really nervous and fuck up.

oh thanks
Overdoing is better than underdoing.

^--concerning stage presence.

Quote by CrossBack7
yeah, dont be surprised if you fail pretty hard...most do though so, dont hate yourself too much if you do.
Quote by bucketheadbukut
ok so ive been teaching myself for about more than half a year and have never performed for a whole crowd, and im nervous, because this is my first time and better yet im all alone lol

any, um, tips
Try not to do that.

Also, my first performance was a solo routine as well. Just make sure you can play whatever you're playing with ease and you'll find yourself forgetting you're in front of a crowd and you'll just be playing from instinct.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Half a year and you are performing Crazy Train...?

Am I the only person who thought this when reading Ts's post..?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
u havent been playing long enough if you ask me....
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
Missed the part where u said u've only been learning for half a year... and by yourself...

and you're doing crazy train?

Quote by CrossBack7
do it as fast as possible, with your nipples. Also, you should play search bar, by the search bars. Or I cum blood.
Soon, death metal's drums will be so fast only computers will be able to listen to it.

94? Not bad. It shall improve >=)

Who's looking for hosting? My/My Friends site will be up and running soon, looking for customers - PM me if interested.
ive been playing for three years and i cant play crazy train!!!

if you actually can then kudos
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
LMAO jokes thread. umm yeah if you know it well then it should be fine...half a year..not too much time. but if youve got it down then you should be good man.

if you dont...well.. give it your best lol. just do it for the experience:P
true i can play crazy train aha too soft. just 3 years playing.
Quote by heavyairship

Really...? I can almost play it, after a year and a bit. I'm sure I could if I put my mind to it.

Or did you simply mean what I just said, you haven't bothered to try?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by heavyairship

lol. It's actually a very easy song. you shouyld give it a try. I had it done by 2 months of playing. And i think i took too long.
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
If you can't do the song almost flawlessly just about everytime, then it's going to be difficult to do it on stage well. The best way to perform something is for it just to be grounded into your head, and you could do it while practicaly sleeping.

I would have to say pick a different song if you can't do the whole thing. Maybe one that doesn't include a solo, or a solo that's a little easier.
Also I am playing live for the first time tomorrow. I'm in some kind of festival. We're going to play 9 songs, and with only 10 days of preparation. But they are easy songs so it's going to be fine. I hope.

BS. I'm scared as ****. Good luck for you and for me TS .
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Yes, i can play Crazy train (the fillers are a bit tricky, but i basically got the solo down) so yeah
Just thought of something else. If you screw up dont try to do it over, play it off like its part of the song, improv a little to get it back on track if you have to.
Quote by herby190
ummmm...... bring a pick?

Why pick it when he can finger-pick it?
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
it wouldn'te as bad if you had a band behind you, ecspecally for a song like that. So try to relax and have fun.
In order to live, you must be ready to die

R.I.P. DIO

FUCK JUSTIN BIEBER

Quote by Metallica_AC/DC
a mental asylum called Mike

Quote by Masamune
That's cuz you mad...Mike.

Sorry, had to get my corniness out of the way.
Quote by bucketheadbukut
ok so ive been touching myself for about more than half a year and have never performed for a whole crowd, and im nervous, because this is my first time and better yet im all alone lol

any, um, tips

that's how i read it.
when i have to perform something, i just remember the fact that half of the people probably dont care.
do you love...ARSIS
Quote by GooGooFluffers
i believe you may be our saviour
all hail lordllama!
pee first cuz you'll feel like you have to, nerves can do that im told.

n just do it...

try not to mess up cuz that'll kinda suck but dont get all depressed if you do cuz it happens

im performin for my first time like next month i've only been playing for like a couple months, but im performing for old people so that doesnt really count :P
"dear gravity, you've held me down in this starless city."
Holy Smokes. ive been playing 4 excactly half a year now and i can only do the intro. ya im doing it perfecty gut its impossible for me to do the rest. and i play quite as good as my aunt(shes 25 i think) who have played... much longer than me.
Quote by Lars
Hey guys. What is this new amp we got today? it says M... Ma... Mars something. Marshall!!!
i think it says MG here on a little note too
Quote by Kirk

Quote by James
RUN LARS!!!

lulz
I'm learning Crazy Train, main riff and fillers are tricky. I actually started to learn the solo first, it's actually quite easy now.

I've played for 3 weeks.
Tip: play a less generic song.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.