My thoughts and opinions on the new google chrome have to be that im real surprised with this I like how it keeps the pages that your most likely to go to and stuff and more space to see the web pages.

Give me your opinions, i don't care if its ripping on it either. THANKS
Step Up To The Line.

http:// FOR SOME HEAVYMETAL
been using it since the beta came out.

it's awesome... everything you need.....

EDIT : The Spellcheck script is great when you're drunk !
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
I liked google chrome. I liked the scheme, liked how fast it was, etc. My school doesnt use Firefox, so I took it upon myself to install google chrome on every computer. I would rather be using my Firefox, its just exactly what I want.
I love Chrome's instant start up. Extremely fast browser. I ditched it during the beta because of its problems with Flash apps and videos, but now that that problem has been fixed, it is now my default browser. It's just amazing.
*A list of all my gear*

Varg/J Mascis/GG Allin are all the same person.

There are two types of people in this world: people who like Bolt Thrower, and people who suck.

Death by diamonds and pearls.
imo it's ugly and lacks a quite a lot of what I consider to be "essential" browser features.

It has room to grow, and it's going to have to for me to consider switching.

I'll check back when it hits 2.0 or so.
I like it quite a bit actually
I just really hope that they come out with Firefoxy style add-ons for it, like addblock and such
(\/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny.
(")_(") ExtremeMetalFTW donated these ears
Notice something wrong? Yea, me too
| |
[ ]
I like it.

It does everything I need, it's fast, has nice features.

I like the way it keeps tabs at the top of the window, rather than under everything.

The only thing I can think of that it's missing is plugins like firefox has, though I don't use those much so it doesn't bother me.

Even then, it's still a relatively young browser, and has plenty of time to evolve into something better.

My biggest compaint is the overall lack of customisation as far as settings go.
Quote by Survivalism
I don't know but Sleep is awesome.

Aha you mean the band :S? because there mad awesome.
Step Up To The Line.

http:// FOR SOME HEAVYMETAL
Quote by illuminatiano
EDIT : The Spellcheck script is great when you're drunk !

firefox has spellcheck, too.

i havent tried it, im pretty satisfied with firefox. i dont see a reason to switch, unless its miles ahead in some way.
I have no opinion on this matter.
I thought I'd try it out when it was released, and I'm still using it. Works for me. FF feels a generation behind now I'm used to Chrome.
Like the look of it but it doesn't have anywhere near the level of add ons of FF
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
Quote by freedoms_stain
imo it's ugly and lacks a quite a lot of what I consider to be "essential" browser features.

It has room to grow, and it's going to have to for me to consider switching.

I'll check back when it hits 2.0 or so.

This, exactly.

Seriously, I haven't seen a post where this dude freedoms_stain isn't right, or at least said something intelligent and helpful.

The greatest part of Chrome is the incognito window which is used for *cough fapping cough* purposes...
Chrome or anything > IE
I got sick of IE when it kept on crashing
I just use it for the incognito feature >_>
It's a bloated buggy version of firefox imo.
I like the interface more but it's basically a firefox which doesn't read all pages well, which eventually annoyed the hell out of me, so i stopped using it.
Gear:
Fender CP Jazzmaster
Schecter PT Custom w/ Dimarzio crunch lab/liquifire
Marshall JCM2000 DSL+Orange 4x12
Orange Tiny Terror+Mesa Electra Dyne 2x12
Boss TU-2/NS-2/DD-6
Maxon OD808

MY BAND!