Page 1 of 2
heres my embarassing photo of the week
PG > YWM

oh, btw... is it bad if your pee is red?

Quote by Deliriumbassist
in scotland they call carbonated drinks 'juice' so you would say a can of juice for example. But they call poop jobbies, so their take on things doesn't count.
Last edited by baumgartner at Feb 26, 2009,
Quote by Carmen21
Not a single picture

i had one, but it was a little too embarassing
PG > YWM

Quote by Deliriumbassist
in scotland they call carbonated drinks 'juice' so you would say a can of juice for example. But they call poop jobbies, so their take on things doesn't count.
Quote by metaldud536
You deleted the pic. Wimp.

well noobne seemed to like it
PG > YWM

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Quote by metaldud536
You deleted the pic. Wimp.

Bad TS.

Go back to your cage.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

This is the best I can do:

About a year ago, some friends and I decided to recreate a scene from "Waking Life," the scene where "Self-Destructive Man" (played by me) lights himself on fire after a monologue. On the left is me, on the right is a very poorly constructed "fire dummy" of me with very similar clothes (except the shoes of course) that we doused in gasoline and torched behind an abandoned train station.

That's me pouring "gasoline" on myself (it's actually water).

Moments later, we heard fire engines. We brought fire extinguishers, but not even they could douse the flames. This fire was enormous. We scattered to our cars and got the hell out of there. We actually saw the fire trucks on their way to put out the fire we just started.
Last edited by Powerhouse at Feb 26, 2009,
Powerhouse, that's pretty awesome
ERADICATE THIS DISEASE

Because it's killing me.
Last edited by Eradicated at Feb 26, 2009,
Quote by baumgartner
Have any embarassing photos, post them here

WTF? Are you in Iraq? Why do they look so dirty?
Quote by Kenny77
WTF? Are you in Iraq? Why do they look so dirty?

Ni im at a hippie fest in okanogan washington. Im in some randome peoples campsite. i passed out on theyre hay bale.

I was on lsd, mescaline, and mushrooms. i just walked up said "hey im on acid im gunna sleep on your hay bale" then passed out. they tooK pics. and by chance i happened to find the guy on facebook.
PG > YWM

Quote by Deliriumbassist
This is a bad thread and you should feel bad.
You dont need pants for the victory dance!
Quote by baumgartner
Ni im at a hippie fest in okanogan washington. Im in some randome peoples campsite. i passed out on theyre hay bale.

I was on lsd, mescaline, and mushrooms. i just walked up said "hey im on acid im gunna sleep on your hay bale" then passed out. they tooK pics. and by chance i happened to find the guy on facebook.

Right on, do what you want.
come on people i want your embarassing photos. im having a fap sessio..... ..... um just post em
PG > YWM

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Quote by baumgartner
come on people i want your embarassing photos. im having a fap sessio..... ..... um just post em

Why do you want ours? Why don't you post all of yours and we can mock and ridicule you instead...
Quote by ehlert99
Why do you want ours? Why don't you post all of yours and we can mock and ridicule you instead...

Ok. Your a genius
PG > YWM

Quote by Deliriumbassist

i was debating posting this but eh what the hell might as well be a good sport.

this is when me and my friends got drunk one night. My one friend got so **** faced that he put on a thong and we decided to take pictures. I blocked out the parts that nobody needs to see
^^Oh my fucking God! I mean... Funky flying Jesus fuck what a mess!

Quote by baumgartner
Ok. Your a genius

What about his a genius?
Last edited by Trefellin at Feb 26, 2009,
Quote by Taygunov

i was debating posting this but eh what the hell might as well be a good sport.

this is when me and my friends got drunk one night. My one friend got so **** faced that he put on a thong and we decided to take pictures. I blocked out the parts that nobody needs to see

Whose thong was it? I don't see any chicks? Please don't say Mom.
did you guys all share on those 2 beers?
Quote by 1201ZJ
FoolishFool, you sir, are a genius. A ****ing genius, I tell you.
idk what's more disturbing...the dude with the thong or the dude with the skippy jar
Rig:
Ibanez RG270
Crate BV-120
Quote by Bearded_Seth
That's probably one of the most insightful things I've ever read in the Pit.
Grats, TS

Bastard Chain UG profile - Here
you got so drunk you put on panties after half of half a beer? tolerence, you need it
PG > YWM

Quote by Deliriumbassist
This is me, complete with ginger wig, sleeping on the floor after a long night of walking the streets dressed as a viking:
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by entity0009
This is me, complete with ginger wig, sleeping on the floor after a long night of walking the streets dressed as a viking:

Me likey
PG > YWM

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Quote by baumgartner

I'm pretty sure my friend's parents went to that. lol
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
I'm thinking this is going to be one of those threads that just keeps going and going...
Quote by Mattron2000
Shadowenspirit,
Developmental Tamer.
Shadowenspirit,
Ancient Sandwich Crafter

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it.

-Voltaire

So it is written.
It's of my mom.

Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Page 1 of 2