Alright, so i made a video with my friends for a spanish project, and its not due till march 5th. we were convinced that we failed this bastard, and just to make sure we showed our spanish teacher the video and he said it was b+/a- ish. this will not stand. what can we do to make this video and F?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8sOZwXPCko
Quote by therealtater
that is the first time I have ever actually loled because of the pit you win either a cookie or an internet your choice

Quote by Zero-Hartman
I regularly walk into the living room naked when my parents are watching Greys Anatomy.
In all seriousness,
Double Kill O Noes
Quote by therealtater
that is the first time I have ever actually loled because of the pit you win either a cookie or an internet your choice

Quote by Zero-Hartman
I regularly walk into the living room naked when my parents are watching Greys Anatomy.
In all seriousness,
i sadly, was the one trying. sorry, and yes the cameraperson sucked balls at times
Quote by therealtater

Quote by Zero-Hartman
In all seriousness,
Quote by homer00799
i sadly, was the one trying. sorry, and yes the cameraperson sucked balls at times

STFU I HAVE EPILEPSY
Los Ice creamo? really?
Mr. Butlertron are you A handsome B smart C scrap metal or D all of the above
Scangrade thats easy I'm A and B but not C, so it can't be all of the above, but you can't fill in two ovals Nooo!
Mr. Butlertron the answer is C... you fuckwad
how do i make this worse, HALPP
Quote by therealtater

Quote by Zero-Hartman
In all seriousness,
Quote by homer00799
how do i make this worse, HALPP

remove the music, then its all in english
lol @ los ice creamos.. and wtf is with the music? Lamb of God does not belong in a spanish project... You should be some rammstein or something lol German + Spanish
Quote by 1201ZJ
FoolishFool, you sir, are a genius. A ****ing genius, I tell you.
Last edited by FoolishFool at Feb 26, 2009,
Lmao did I hear..soy sauce for the asians?

Cant tell...the ****ing MUSIC was too loud. Either way spanish wasnt very good, but it was obvious you werent trying to make it very perfect
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|