the notes of love.

i think its my best.Instrumental.

crit4crit

www.myspace.com/davidelliottsmusic

tell me what you think and ill return favor

ps. i did the best i could on the drums lol.. doesnt match perfectly..
John Frusciante=GOD
Anthony Kiedis=GOD
Flea=GOD
Chad Smith=GOD
Last edited by Airguitarmaster at Feb 26, 2009,
Quote by Airguitarmaster
the notes of love.

i think its my best.Instrumental.

crit4crit

www.myspace.com/davidelliottsmusic

tell me what you think and ill return favor

ps. i did the best i could on the drums lol.. doesnt match perfectly..

Holy **** you're from Shelbyville? I'm from Lafayette, Indiana. I don't know how far that is away, but I know it can't be that far, I hear about Shelbyville quite a bit.
Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Holy **** you're from Shelbyville? I'm from Lafayette, Indiana. I don't know how far that is away, but I know it can't be that far, I hear about Shelbyville quite a bit.

ya thats not too far from here. what do you hear about shelbyville?? ha
John Frusciante=GOD
Anthony Kiedis=GOD
Flea=GOD
Chad Smith=GOD
Quote by Airguitarmaster
ya thats not too far from here. what do you hear about shelbyville?? ha

I don't know, it's just mentioned in the news and stuff and I think I see school delays for it sometimes on fox and stuff(the wider range news channels). I saw on there you want to get a little band thing together. How far away are ya exactly? It'd be cool to jam or somethin.

Edit: Hahaha, and your name's David? Wow, mine too. What a kawinkadink.
Last edited by \m/Angus\m/ at Feb 26, 2009,
Quote by \m/Angus\m/
I don't know, it's just mentioned in the news and stuff and I think I see school delays for it sometimes on fox and stuff(the wider range news channels). I saw on there you want to get a little band thing together. How far away are ya exactly? It'd be cool to jam or somethin.

lol actually that is really old lol havent updated that. im in a band called side street. we are playing a gig in shelby saturday at the strand.

www.myspace.com/thatsidestreetband

so what did you think of my recording?
John Frusciante=GOD
Anthony Kiedis=GOD
Flea=GOD
Chad Smith=GOD
I liked the idea of this song and the guitar has a great ambience to it, but I found the rhythm was kind of hard to follow. Not that it was bad, I kind of caught on to it towards the end, but I feel like this could be a lot better if all the tracks matched up more timing wise.

I really like your guitar tone for the solo/lead (even on my laptop speakers)...what kind of setup are you using?

Mind critting mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1075593
Quote by elementwood89
I liked the idea of this song and the guitar has a great ambience to it, but I found the rhythm was kind of hard to follow. Not that it was bad, I kind of caught on to it towards the end, but I feel like this could be a lot better if all the tracks matched up more timing wise.

I really like your guitar tone for the solo/lead (even on my laptop speakers)...what kind of setup are you using?

Mind critting mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1075593

honestly i made it up as i went..

its deff. frusciante's new album influenced..

i using a ibanez rg series with a vox wah and a digitech rp150 connected to my computer.
John Frusciante=GOD
Anthony Kiedis=GOD
Flea=GOD
Chad Smith=GOD
Nice, I love everything vox makes so that would explain it. I used to have a tube 60watt vox combo...but I had to sell it.