the most simple and inexpensive, but still good quality reverb pedal out there? i don't need bells and whistles, i don't even need more than one type of reverb really...i just need a decay control and that's bout it really lol...

true bypass would be great. i need something just to add to clean and lead sounds, doesn't need to be super high quality or boutique since it's only a miniscule part of the sound.

oh, budget wise, i'd love to stay under $100, cheaper is better as long as it doesn't suck tone. plastic casing doesn't even bother me on this one...
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
^good and simple should be able to be gotten for under $100. i wouldn't even care if there was some no name one that had one knob on it to control the decay, that's all i really need.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
digitech hardwire reverbs have true bypass, and have pretty good reverb, from what i've heard.
Gear:
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12
Custom Built Guitar (made it myself)
PRS SE Soapbar II Maple
Fender Stratacoustic (Stolen! )
Digitech RP200
Boss MT-2
Roland Microcube
I like my stuff!
sorry but $150 is kinda MORE than $100 don't ya think? lol...

i'm doing research as we speak so i'm not expecting yall to do all the work for me
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
A used Holy Grail under $100 is a possibility (hint, I'm selling one ).
Last edited by Whole Lotta Led at Feb 27, 2009,
hey.... i have never been dissapointed by any of the hardwires i played (except that metal one) maaybe a used one of those can be had
Ibanez XPT707 Xiphos
Schecter C-7 Loomis FR

Mesa Boogie Mark III blue dot Coliseum

Mesa Traditional 4x12 v30's x EVM 12l's

THE SEVEN STRING LEGION
I was particularly impressed with the Hardwire Reverb and will probably get one if I ever go back to a pedalboard setup.

Regarding the less expensive stuff, the Holy Grail is pretty standard. It sounds good and deals with abuse well. FWIW I've never known anyone who was unhappy with one.
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM
Search for Holy Grails on eBay....best place to look
My Gear
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender Acoustic DG-22 Ebony
Bugera 6262 combo
Blackheart Little Giant Half-stack
Korg Pitchblack Tuner
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
well the holy grail has already been mentioned. then it looks like the line 6 verbzilla goes on ebay for between $80 and $100 most of the time. more features than you need, but its a pretty nice reverb pedal. then the marshall reflector is on sale for $40 on MF, though i have no idea if its any good or not. id go for the line 6 myself, but that may be more than you want.