i dunno. go check it out.

it looks like it has a Pro Rocker trem. if it is, i wouldn't
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
There are two possible responses here -

1. For a hundred bucks, sure - you can make it a project

or

2. There's a reason that he's selling it for a hundred bucks.

Go check it out and see if it's not warped/screwed/mutilated/otherwise unplayable/unfixable.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
For $100 I would, but the trem is kind of a turnoff but it is a great guitar.
my bad, didn't even check the price

yeah i'd totally get it. the trem sucks but it's a good collectors item nonetheless.

Quote by strat0blaster
There are two possible responses here -

1. For a hundred bucks, sure - you can make it a project

or

2. There's a reason that he's selling it for a hundred bucks.

Go check it out and see if it's not warped/screwed/mutilated/otherwise unplayable/unfixable.

dude, hopefully i'm gonna go try out a Marshall JMP 50w that's for sale for $150
you'd be suprised what people sell things for when they don't know the gems they hold.
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Last edited by SomebodySomeone at Feb 26, 2009,
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/reviews/electric_guitars/ibanez/rg140_roadstar_ii/index.html

Is that the one?

I dunno, I don't see the point really. But make sure you find out how old it is, the exact condition, etc before buying it, because I'm sure you can do a lot better for $100. Also, what kind of gear do you have currently? YOu might find that you're better off saving up the money for a pedal/amp or something, maybe you don't really need an old half-decent guitar right now.
Ibanez Saber Series Owner!

Don't jump on the bandwagon, Line 6 Spider III's Aren't that bad!

B.U.C.K.E.T.H.E.A.D.

Quote by kirkwannabe

You, goonerbynature, win teh internetz.

Quote by b4t3man

Gold.

Quote by whitenihilist

Total rip off man!!! Walk away! I could build you a better axe for less!
that one has a crap neck, for $100, it's likely made of agithas, plus it's black, seriously, who wants a black guitar? The pickups are CRAP, and there's no warrenty... Dodge this, it it pure crap!
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Last edited by ValoRhoads at Feb 26, 2009,
sounds to good to be true. u might wana check it out be4 u buy it
"You Laugh at me for Being Different. I laugh at you for all Being the Same."

Girls I want to Intercourse
Jessica Alba
Oprah
Girlicious (each of them)
Betty White
Quote by cfhwarhead
Except you wouldn't.

LOL! You're right! a custom axe from me cost's a bit more! But I give a warranty!
Quote by ValoRhoads
LOL! You're right! a custom axe from me cost's a bit more! But I give a warranty!

But what about a custom guitar?
/stupid
I thank you guys for your input......except you ValoRhoads . Cause from all the research I did myself I found most people liked the guitar overall.
Hearing about a pair of great boobs is like hearing about a really cool bug or lizard as a kid and you just gotta see it.
Quote by cfhwarhead
/stupid

For 100 bucks it's worth it if it is in decent shape.Don't listen to the guy crying "Zomg It's crap!",they can be nice little mod guitars and are collectors items in certain circles.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Well i did check eBay and they were priced at 200-300 so I say its a better deal than most right.
Hearing about a pair of great boobs is like hearing about a really cool bug or lizard as a kid and you just gotta see it.
Quote by cfhwarhead
/stupid

You just had to go there........