Quote by MangoStarr
How would you manage to do that???

This.

much better idea to buy a tom stand you'll be able to position it a lot easier too.
Wardy-Slash, suck a ****ing dick. Its not ultimate bass either.
And I was thinking of drilling or epoxying on a bass-drum style mount on the side of it, so I could mount two of them on there. But i suppose the stand would work too. i just liked the idea.
Quote by Prisoner5
And I was thinking of drilling or epoxying on a bass-drum style mount on the side of it, so I could mount two of them on there. But i suppose the stand would work too. i just liked the idea.

A bass is a guitar. *Unzips*
Quote by Prisoner5

If you need extra toms, you could just buy stands for them... They'd probably go for around $50+
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
Quote by Prisoner5

"Bass guitar..."

"Drum guitar..."

Hmm. I, for one, am thoroughly confused as to the subject matter of Ultimate Guitar.
You're*
Meh, its still a different instrument. Besides, we have lyrics on here and i dont think you can twist it into "Lyric guitar"

And yea, it was just an alternative for spending the 50+ on a stand. My band wants to get a set-up of tims like the Rev.
Quote by Wardy-Slash
OH i didn't realise this was f*cking Ultimate-Drum.com

This.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
It's not such a good idea if you are adding a mount onto the side of the floor tom...you're better off just buying a stand for it
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Quote by Prisoner5
Meh, its still a different instrument. Besides, we have lyrics on here and i dont think you can twist it into "Lyric guitar"

And yea, it was just an alternative for spending the 50+ on a stand. My band wants to get a set-up of tims like the Rev.

I'll take that as a confession/ apology for your dumbassery.
Quote by Wardy-Slash

Quote by ultimate-guitar.com
The Pit - The forum for all general discussion that is not covered by other forums, from music issues to whatever.

Wardy-slash, that comment, as well as all your subsequent comments, were irrelevant to the topic of this thread.

i think that from an acoustic stand point, there wont be anything drastically wrong with it. but stands are definitely better.
Quote by Wardy-Slash
Drum threads ARE permitted in The Pit.

If this thread bothers you, just ignore it.

Continue with the hostile posting and I WILL report you.

Quote by Prisoner5
Anyone know if it would be a problem to mount a tom on a floor tom, assuming you counterbalance it?
You could. But honestly, i wouldn't. It would take a helluva lot to counterbalance. Better to just put the small tom on a stand.

Oh, and knock it off with the flaming.
If someone gives you grief about a drum thread, just report their ass, k?
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by Wardy-Slash

It's not Ultimate-Fucking-Opposite-Day.com or Ultimate-Fucking-Punching-Sharks-In-The-Face.com either, but the URL does not dictate what may or may not be talked about. This is closer to the original intent of the site because it's at least about music.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Feb 27, 2009,
why dont you just try it and tell us all if it worked? then this pointless thread can die in peace.
I have no opinion on this matter.
I've used a guitar stand to hold my djembe really good, so good luck & have fun!
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
It would make the floor tom not sound as good. just like the having rack toms mounted on the kick drum, doesn't sound as good. I can't see any problem with it, but a stand would be better.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Quote by Wardy-Slash

i didnt realise it was ultimate-relationship.com but we still have a relationship thread you ****ing moron.
it could work but you couldnt hit it very hard, it might brake off.

(why is thier so much hate in this thread?)
Last edited by deathdrummer at Feb 27, 2009,
Quote by Prisoner5

It's a bass guitar, not a classical bass. ARGUMENT VOID.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by Wardy-Slash

It's not ultimate-new-pictures-of-hot-chicks.com or ultimate-creationism-vs-evolutionism.com either.
Quote by Sursomsatan
It's not ultimate-new-pictures-of-hot-chicks.com or ultimate-creationism-vs-evolutionism.com either.

yay, we must be brain twins or something
Thread is now about things that aren't the URL of the site.

It's not ultimate-user-above's-username.com or ultimate-doodles.com either.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
It's not ultimate-****ty-youtube-covers.com either.

*boom de yada boom de yada boom de yada boom de yada*
LtBrenton

Quote by Douglas Adams
The art of flying lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

Quote by soulflyV

If I didn't have a mudkip in there, I'd sig that.

http://ltbrenton.wordpress.com My blog. Check it out.

☠ ☠ ☠