So here's the dilemma, I've been doing a lot of research and I'm still unsure of what to.

Here's what I'm torn between. Boss rc-2 loop station & Peavey bandit 112 300 watt
or Fender G-DEC 15 watt.

I'm a half casual player, I want all the effects of the G-DEC but I want the power and versatility of the looper and 300 watt amp. What would be better for me in the long run? I play lead more often than not. Also I have a Ibanez GAX-70.

HELP ME!!!!
are you a beginner?
i find the effects on the G-DEC Junior somewhat limiting. The only effect that I really use on the amp is the reverb. The delay isn't adjustable which is a real bummer, and neither is the tremolo. I'm not sure if it's the same with the regular G-DEC though

I don't know very much about the Loop Station but I'd imagine a multi fx pedal would be good for you. Line 6 XT Live? The amp is alright. I think. tbh I know jack all about the bandit
Pedal GAS?
Empress Heavy
ISP Dec of some sort
Keeley Katana
TC Corona/Vortex/Dreamscape
Quote by fretjet158
So here's the dilemma, I've been doing a lot of research and I'm still unsure of what to.

Here's what I'm torn between. Boss rc-2 loop station & Peavey bandit 112 300 watt
or Fender G-DEC 15 watt.

I'm a half casual player, I want all the effects of the G-DEC but I want the power and versatility of the looper and 300 watt amp. What would be better for me in the long run? I play lead more often than not. Also I have a Ibanez GAX-70.

HELP ME!!!!

The Bandiot is not a 300 watt amp, its an 80 watt amp - you will never need a 300 watt amp ever.

The G DEC is a cruddy amp, the bandit is a solid, if unspectacular sounding piece of kit.

I really think you should do more research because there's probably better options out there depending on your budget.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
peavey vypyr looks to be alright for your needs
Pedal GAS?
Empress Heavy
ISP Dec of some sort
Keeley Katana
TC Corona/Vortex/Dreamscape
I am not a beginner. Is there any other good choices out there?
I don't really know what to look for.
I'm not looking at the G-DEC junior. I'm looking at the G-DEC 15watt full on one with the screen and stuff
I'd get the vypyr. The bandit isn't a 300 watt amp. some solid state amps are 300 watts though so they don't break up and they have the headroom at high volume. Where as a tube amp would never need to be that high.
I actually went to guitar center sunday and picked up the Line 6 Spider 3 75 watt amp. And I love it.
just thought I'd let ya'll know.
I love these threads...

"What should I get, is A good?"
"No, get B"
"I just bought A, its awesome."

Flash Forward 6 Months

"My amp sucks, what should I get?"
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!