are you ****ing kidding me?
he was on illegal drugs at the time, blazed out of his mind, and evidence all added up. guilty as sin
Im gonna go with Old for 500.

And for the record, guilty as a mofo. easy.
Guitars:
Gibson Explorer - White
PRS SE Singlecut
Fender Acoustic

Amps:
Crate head w/ POD preamp
Crate 120 watt POS
Crate Cab
Quote by SalemREIGN
Im gonna go with Old for 500.

And for the record, guilty as a mofo. easy.

haha... i get what you did there. jeopardy FTW!!!!
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Guilty douchebag. Oj too.
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Of course he was innocent - whoever heard of the Exploited misleading people?

Nu-uh, OJ was guilty.
Brian Eno fans unite!

Quote by BrianApocalypse
I recently had a dream that my dad died and my mum spent the life insurance payout on a new Indian dad, who told me to convert to Judaism, even though people usually change religion in September.
Quote by HiImKindaNewAnd
Nu-uh, OJ was guilty.

RACIST!
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
Quote by Ska Wars
RACIST!

I'm totally NOT profilin'!!!!
Brian Eno fans unite!

Quote by BrianApocalypse
I recently had a dream that my dad died and my mum spent the life insurance payout on a new Indian dad, who told me to convert to Judaism, even though people usually change religion in September.
Quote by Captain Insano
Everyone knows leather shrinks. So of course it didn't fit.

Your balls shrink.

Jack my swag
Quote by werty22
Was OJ really innocent? That's what this thread is about now.

of course he was guilty
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Quote by gopherthegreat
He wasn't serious.

i know, im not being that serious either, if i was I would have responded to the TS post
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Was R Kelly innocent?
Quote by Randal
I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class. Especially since I rule.
Quote by Strummer52
Was R Kelly innocent?

nothing wrong with a lil bump and grind
Quote by Bloodavian

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Jury says guilty.

He was absolutely ****ed up on drugs, and she was killed with his knife, wasn't she?
what is this all about, what happen with Sid?
音乐是生活
Music is Life

Ibanez RG2550Z, Edwards Jimmy Page LP Relic Custom, 06 Fender Clapton SS, Line6 Spider III 112, Peavey Classic 30, Boss HD-1, Boss Green Label Chorus, Boss SD1 Overdrive, MXR Fuzz, Blues Breaker
Maybe if Sid went on court in front of Judge Judy, like Rotten did, things would have turned out very differently.
heroin/other drugs + knife + drugs trip = dead girlfriend and terminal illness.

i dont think you should be held responsible for what you do when you under the influence. but i think he should of been got for having drugs lol.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

Quote by Silver-spear94
heroin/other drugs + knife + drugs trip = dead girlfriend and terminal illness.

i dont think you should be held responsible for what you do when you under the influence. but i think he should of been got for having drugs lol.

That's ridiculous. So you think someone who kills someone while on drugs should get away with it?
Quote by Silver-spear94
i dont think you should be held responsible for what you do when you under the influence.

This is pretty much the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.
Quote by Silver-spear94

so if drugs are illegal, and you think he should have been got for having drugs, why the fuck is it okay for him to kill someone while hes high!?! oh hes just high he didn't know what he was doing, makes a lot of sense dont you think?

theres a reason why certain drugs are illegal, i dont think the drugs made him do it but some drugs can make you think some crazy ****.
Quote by Bloodavian

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Silver-spear94 is officially the dumbest person in this thread.

WILL ONE OF YOU RISE UP TO CHALLENGE HIM FOR THAT TITLE?
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Quote by axeslash
Silver-spear94 is officially the dumbest person in this thread.

WILL ONE OF YOU RISE UP TO CHALLENGE HIM FOR THAT TITLE?

ill try, here goes

sid vicious was one of the greatest bass players ever, he had such great "technique"
Quote by Bloodavian

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Quote by David_Bowie=GOD
ill try, here goes

sid vicious was one of the greatest bass players ever, he had such great "technique"

haha win for sure

I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
It's irrelevent, really... Whether he killed her or she klled herself (or someone else killed her), through their self-destructive lifestyle, the two of them managed to reduce punk to an image of drugs, sex, and unintelligent rock 'n' roll, pretty much killing the genre before anyone got the chance to see that it wasn't all rubbish.