I tried using searchbar and didn't find really what I was looking for. I'm trying to find a guitar case that will perfectly fit my ESP Eclipse II. I have three different cases in my posession now Maybe one of them will work.

1. Case #1 the Eslipse fits fine in but when I take the guitar out it has shifted in the case and the headstock(tunig machines) is/are touching the side wall of the case. This doesn't seem like a good thing

2. Case two has to be pushed down prety tight to close it

3. Case three is an epiphone les paul case

Which of these cases is the ESP safest in?

Thanks
My Setup:
Dean VMNT(Metallic Silver)
LTD DV8-R (Snow White)
Randall RG100sc
EHX Metal Muff
Quote by thesockmonster

Sarcasm: Killing any chance you ever had at scoring this guitar, since 1895.

THE TREND IS OVER!!!!
get a gig bag...unless your shipping it i dont see a point with a hardcase due to lack of storage compartments
27mMoV31II7.a2
Quote by Antimage27
get a gig bag...unless your shipping it i dont see a point with a hardcase due to lack of storage compartments

Form fit cases don't rub against your finish and make a better protection again the elements. Also, a gig bag doesn't protect your guitar when dropped.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
didnt your eclipse came with a case? mine shipped with a case

you didnt say how case #3 fit your guitar, but i'd rather have a case that is slightly too tight then slightly loose
Main gear
  • ESP Eclipse II Standard (BK Cold Sweat)
  • ESP Horizon NT-II Standard (SD '59/JB)
  • Marshall JVM 410 Combo
Yeah the case that came with it was too loose. I think the epiphone case is barely to tight once it slides in it seems to fit perfectly. But I see what your saying maybe I'll just use the epiphone case and put the epiphone in the slightly to large case since it just sits (first guitar) in its case.

Assuming of course that my Esp will not burst into flames from the sheer embarassment of being in an epiphones case
My Setup:
Dean VMNT(Metallic Silver)
LTD DV8-R (Snow White)
Randall RG100sc
EHX Metal Muff
Quote by thesockmonster

Sarcasm: Killing any chance you ever had at scoring this guitar, since 1895.

THE TREND IS OVER!!!!