Hi im thinking about getting a Box for my warwick profet 3.2
But since I play death metal play downtuned dropC or straightD and was wondering what gear you guys use
A 115 would handle the lower tunings better.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
If you're gonna down tune a 15" is almost required. My band plays in Eb standard intervals and i have an 8x10 rig. it and we even tune to drop Db for some and it handles it ok. lots of rumble in fact. but a single 4x10 just doesn't have the rumble to it.
dean edge one 5 string
Schecter studio-4
Samick fairlane-6
Ibanez sb900
Ibanez btb775
Fender p bass special deluxe

Dean Del Sol
Ibanez prestige rg2610

Peavey TKO 65
Peavey vb-2
Quote by the_perdestrian
listen to revelation, for he is wise in the way of bass-fu
You can also get the happy medium - a 2x12. Just throwing it out there. I use a 1x12 at band practice (I also play DM) and it is just right, even with drop D AND my low B string.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
def. go for the 1x15.
4x10 isn't going to handle the lows the lows the way you want them to.

however, if your doing standard tunings, I like the punch and sound you get out of
a 4x10. then again, I don't play death metal.

go for the 2(1x15). add an octave pedal. and some distortion. = done

-Ryan
I play a 2x12........In my side project band i play in Drop C, which it handles superbly for. At our practice place they have a Peavey 4x10......which really doesn't cut it at all......Infact, its quite scary how weak it sounds.....

One cab that does all