Why sentence someone to 300+ years in prison?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
to eliminate ANY chance of parole...
"Your just a monkey in a monkey suit, aww yeah!"-Piebald "Long Nights"
Quote by Abunai X
Because the person being sentenced is obviously a wizard.

Quote by Finnepinne
It was probably a black man who talked. "oh don' go in there gurl, he behind the doh~"

And then got shot.
Just to make sure they know they're absolutely ****ed.
Quote by Lolcheez324
1 time i was home alone and i said i want a cheeseburger and then mah dad got home and he had a bag of potatoes
Might just be the number of years total for all convicted crimes/etc.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
when the person passes, they're a zombie, and they have to stay there to be raped by prison men for the rest of their sentence.
I think in case they find extra evidence to prove that a person is innocent of some of the charges they can take years off the sentence. Plus good behavour can always take time off of it.

That's just what I think though.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
As far as i understand, every crime youre convicted of could earn a certain number of years. They just add them all together.
because having a 200 year old corpse hanging around the prison is a good lesson for the rest of them.
I have no opinion on this matter.
i'm guessing if their crimes aren't serious enough get life in prison but all of them add up then theoretically it's possible to get that many years
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Because very few people serve all of their term. If someone is sentenced to 50 years, they are most likely going to serve no more than 30-35 years.
Quote by thanksgiving
I think in case they find extra evidence to prove that a person is innocent of some of the charges they can take years off the sentence. Plus good behavour can always take time off of it.

That's just what I think though.

Your right on the money.
And it's not 100% certain that the person will die within the next couple centuries.
Quote by Zugunruhe
because having a 200 year old corpse hanging around the prison is a good lesson for the rest of them.

Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Quote by Abunai X

From you i'd expect Time Lord
Gear:
Washburn RB2500 (5 String)
Yamaha BB400 Fretless (1981)
Carlo Giordano 3/4 Upright (White)
Cort Action 4 (Stereo-fied)
Orange Bass Terror 500
Orange 1x15 Cab
Boss GT-6 Bass Multi-effects
Quote by Abunai X

Quote by Zugunruhe

haha

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
For one, chances are the person has committed multiple crimes, or counts, thus a certain amount of years for each count/crime.

I believe in some states/countries, a life sentence is generally 20-30 years, and that parole is a possibility in that case, and multiple life sentences ensure that parole is not a possibility. Cause legally, in some instances, "life sentence" doesn't necessarily mean you're there till you die.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .