i need the name of the part of the cab that the plugs go into. like a recessed rectangular dish thing with holes in it for the jacks to screw in and such. the wood on the cab is half an inch thick and i need this plate so i can actually screw in the jacks because the threads arent long enough. thanks for the help
recessed jack-plate
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.