i play guitar for church, i also do the vocals. so i cant do any complex stuff (in my spare time i play satch)

but im just wondering how do i transfer from song to song?
are there chords i can do? riffs i can do? anything cause having an empty gap in between songs is pretty boring.
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

There's nothing incredibly interesting here.
Talk to the crowd get them going a bit, introduce the next song by saying that just generally interact with the crowd
Quote by Ichimaru
Pics? I can tell if someone has AIDS just by looking.

Quote by xHuffyx
BTW, what's metal and full of holes?

Dimebag Darrell.
Quote by Josola
Talk to the crowd get them going a bit, introduce the next song by saying that just generally interact with the crowd

You could say

"Hello Brixton, are you ready for some UNHOLY BLACK METAL...."

...wait...
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
huh? i mean after i end one song, how do i transfer to the other song.
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

There's nothing incredibly interesting here.
just talk to the crowd, say a joke...some jesus jokes, or maybe not...just talk, then introduce, how much time do you need between them? unless you want to improvise then go into some sweet sweet contemporary christian 1 4 5 chords.
Good advice up there but have you arranged your songs by the keys like the next song is a IV or V of I of the last song?

I tried that when I was playing my songs and it sound like a long flow of music. Nothing jarring except when you want to.
Parker PDF30
Vox VT40+
usually there's applause, screaming whistling, people shouting "i love you". sometimes its hard just to wait for people to shutup. But ya tell a story, joke. I try to stay away from talking about the song I'm gonna play unless its an original. *shrug* hard to stay you gotta read the audience. if you know people you can make comments back and forth. when you have the mic your the center of attention for the room. You gotta grasp peoples attention like you would if you don't have a mic. Make fun of yourself for doing something dumb you did (as long as its funny), if your a good musician it sorta humbles you in front of the croud makes people relate to you.

"this one time i was playing guitar and i messed up so bad, my voice totaly cracked and was way off key, it was about as scaring as the time i walked in on my parents having sex, im sure it was worse for the listeners, hopefully i wont screw the pooch on this one"

etc. granted... that ones not so good for church.
Quote by ChemicalFire
You could say

"Hello Brixton, are you ready for some UNHOLY BLACK METAL...."

...wait...

Lmao
I've gotten a lot of LOLs in my time but I choose not to sig them to not look like a pretentious douchebag