Im messing around with some music editors and stuff and can't get a decent sounding guitar distortion outta it. Anyone have any suggestions. I'm using fruity loops 8, Sony acid, and audacity.
Quote by Gunpowder
I buy prostitutes.

And then physically abuse them. See, prostitutes aren't people, like you or me, so it's okay.
Riffs & Recordings forum. Go there for great help.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by l33TgUiT@rd00d
Guitar Rig is the **** if you got the money for it!

Who needs money ;D

Problem is, I don't have the right set up for line in recording, so its rather difficult for me to find something that works.
Quote by Gunpowder
I buy prostitutes.

And then physically abuse them. See, prostitutes aren't people, like you or me, so it's okay.
Quote by MonkeysRape
Who needs money ;D

Problem is, I don't have the right set up for line in recording, so its rather difficult for me to find something that works.

torrents ftw?
...WAIT...I'm on a site with a DRUG thread. YES TORRENTS FTW! I'm used to my other sites. Then again, using torrents isn't unlawful copyright infringement is. So, for this program, do I have to have a direct line in or can I edit .wav and such?

EDIT: Like I would Have acid and fruity loops, with no line in setup, If I didn't JUST torrent them like an hour ago. xD
Quote by Gunpowder
I buy prostitutes.

No one else? Come on guys, help me out here, I got six more hours of sleep deprivation before I can get a bfc of monster
Quote by Gunpowder
I buy prostitutes.