I don't think i've ever seen a Cort bass in these forums. I can't be the only one who plays.

Show yourselves!

Personally, I love the neck! It's so fast and comfortable. Plus the active Soap Bars give a really warm yet clear tone while using a pick. Its a c4 ltd btw.
yeah i play a cort... i've had it for many years so its about past its best but i still like it.
pic in a second.
Edit: pics not coming soon, camera is shot
Double edit: itsone of these,but much worse condition
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Last edited by alkalineweeman at Feb 27, 2009,

this is the best shot of the model i use i could find online.

Yours looks like its based on a violin bass.
I play a Cort! Hardly even meet people who have heard of the company, let alone played one.

I have a GB34. It was cheap, but its pretty cool.
i've played a few corts but nothing really stood out to me, they weren't bad but then they weren't great, they were mediocre i suppose
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Indiemetalhead had a Cort he loved...don't think he's posted here for a couple of years though.
Cort Curbow 4-string here

Great bass. 27 frets FTW.

Luthite design. It's nice, but a decent tonewood would make this bass MUCH better.
Quote by srvguitarrulez
I heard someone say that Fall Out Boy had amazing guitarwork. But, it was a 13 year old girl, so it didn't matter.
Quote by Mootallica
Cort Curbow 4-string here

Great bass. 27 frets FTW.

Luthite design. It's nice, but a decent tonewood would make this bass MUCH better.

Great bass. I have the 6-string version.
I am really spewing I didn't get a 5 string, would've been MUCH more flexible, but I'm still not complaining.

I'll soon be getting a 5-stringer, quite possibly a Traben or Ibanez (most likely the Traben though).
Quote by srvguitarrulez
I heard someone say that Fall Out Boy had amazing guitarwork. But, it was a 13 year old girl, so it didn't matter.
I got the Cort GB-24 here. Nice comfy bass, neck is awesome.

**** wood and stuff but it sounds nice

Played the GB-94 in my local today, now that IS an awesome bass. Beautiful wood on it. £699 tho lol.