Poll: preferred dishes?
Poll Options
View poll results: preferred dishes?
Glass
31 86%
Plastic
5 14%
Voters: 36.
Hey there everyone. I was just wondering if the pit preferred plastic dishes (since they dont break and are cheaper), or glass ones?

EDIT: by glass I meant porcelain
Quote by Argonaut
^ Wrong Kensai.

Quote by Sean-Man
I may be a Narcissist, But im the Best Narcissist
Last edited by dxpaintball8000 at Feb 27, 2009,
Quote by NakedInTheRain
I like dishes made out of searchbars.

guess you had to have been there to know what this thread is about
Quote by Argonaut
^ Wrong Kensai.

Quote by Sean-Man
Glas... I like to break stuff.
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
Glass is just better..
When you put food on plastic.. it begins to smell after a while
Squier Standard Telecaster.
Random Ibanez GIO superstrat
Takamine EG440C Maple Blue

Line 6 Spider III 30 w
Blackheart Killer Ant
Blackheart Little Giant

Line 6 Pod X3 Live
Line 6 Toneport UX-2
Quote by G-loony
Glas... I like to break stuff.

Hey there G-loony. Glad to see you made it to this SAFE thread. I am also glad that you prefer glass good sir. Wonder what Dio from black sabbath would prefer? I hope the topic would be safe enough for him. You know how touchy Sabbath's former frontman gets about innocent subjects
Quote by Argonaut
^ Wrong Kensai.

Quote by Sean-Man
Last edited by dxpaintball8000 at Feb 27, 2009,
Quote by dxpaintball8000
Hey there G-loony. Glad to see you made it to this SAFE yet boring thread. I am also glad that you prefer glass good sir. Wonder what Dio from black sabbath would prefer?

Yes i soooo want to hear his opinion.
I'd die without having to hear what he has to say about it !
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
Hey there everyone. I was just wondering if the pit preferred plastic dishes (since they dont break and are cheaper), or glass ones?

I only eat off the Breast plates of my enemies, and drink from their skulls!!! -cough- Yeah, I like glass >>
Quote by Gunpowder
I buy prostitutes.

And then physically abuse them. See, prostitutes aren't people, like you or me, so it's okay.
Quote by MonkeysRape
I only eat off the Breast plates of my enemies, and drink from their skulls!!! -cough- Yeah, I like glass >>

Wow I didn't see glass dominating so much. say G-loony, why dont you like plastic???
Quote by Argonaut
^ Wrong Kensai.

Quote by Sean-Man
as long as it does what i want it to do,i.e. contain things like cereal,or pasta,i honestly couldn't care less.
http://groups.ultimat e-guitar.com/aa08s/

"That's what i spend most of my time doing,breathing a lot.I like air"-John Frusciante
Quote by NakedInTheRain
I like dishes made out of searchbars.

Seriously, wtf. How many threads have been made on glass or plastic dishes? Searchbar jokes should die.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Seriously, wtf. How many threads have been made on glass or plastic dishes? Searchbar jokes should die.

I think Dio (Black Sabbath of course) would allow it as irritating as they are. He seems to have a pretty good grip on right and wrong things to say
Quote by Argonaut
^ Wrong Kensai.

Quote by Sean-Man
Quote by Zero-Hartman

yea, i dont understand why that is the only type of spam allowed. every thread has two or three unoriginal morons trying to be funny with stupid searchbar comments.

i really dont care if theyre too stupid to think of a real comment, but why post anything at all?
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Zugunruhe
yea, i dont understand why that is the only type of spam allowed. every thread has two or three unoriginal morons trying to be funny with stupid searchbar comments.

i really dont care if theyre too stupid to think of a real comment, but why post anything at all?

probly same reason why the boxxy thread got closed down
Quote by Argonaut
^ Wrong Kensai.

Quote by Sean-Man
Quote by Zero-Hartman

Ummm...

That's the point of a searchbar joke.

If I was serious, I would say "Use the search bar".
porcelain ?
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
Quote by NakedInTheRain
Ummm...

That's the point of a searchbar joke.

If I was serious, I would say "Use the search bar".

so youre saying that it was just spam?

moron.
Quote by loubot123
porcelain ?

and yes, this is the correct answer, but i got sidetracked hardcore.

plus one.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Zugunruhe

Well, I do like plastic ones but somehow my peanut size monkey ass brain tells me that i should choose glass plate because everyone else will say so...

You gotta see it like this, An example:
Someone makes a thread about this, I dunno girl from youtube.
Then others start flaming and reporting the thread because they have to look cool for others and are afraid to show their own simple opinion on it.

It's funny to see those threads get closed earlier than the black history month thread for example.

It shows that in this sick world, Boxxy seems to be worse than racism...
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Quote by G-loony
Well, I do like plastic ones but somehow my peanut size monkey ass brain tells me that i should choose glass plate because everyone else will say so...

You gotta see it like this, An example:
Someone makes a thread about this, I dunno girl from youtube.
Then others start flaming and reporting the thread because they have to look cool for others and are afraid to show their own simple opinion on it.

It's funny to see those threads get closed earlier than the black history month thread for example.

It shows that in this sick world, Boxxy seems to be worse than racism...

Oh agreed, which is the only reason why I created this thread. Is it interesting at all? of course not, it's about dishes. Is it safe? yeaz
Quote by Argonaut
^ Wrong Kensai.

Quote by Sean-Man
Quote by dxpaintball8000
Oh agreed, which is the only reason why I created this thread. Is it interesting at all? of course not, it's about dishes. Is it safe? yeaz

Now to think about it... I think i'm gonna be egoistic and sig myself with the boxxy quote
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665