aceral1715
527 IQ
This is a song i made a few months back. It is the best song ive made to date in any alternate tuning

and CRIT, what goes around comes around
Attachments:
Enemy.zip
linus.d
The loneliest Asparagus
1,170 IQ
THe only thing I really didn't like was the solo at bar 78/77 i think.

the tapping part; anywho. Just seems bit over-the-top to me
You like it
lordofthefood1
A blank survey
1,710 IQ
I love the tones you use and the change in to for the solo. My favorite part of the solo is the GA bends, I can almost never pull them off. I like how the vocals are a guitar instead of a trumpet or something, but they over power the chorus variation, so I had to turn them off when that came. The "breakdown" was nice, but I thought the droning guitar sounded too "happy" for it (then again, I just love pounding dissonance into every bar I can)
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
djn419
Bringer of Death. Metal.
187 IQ
well, the song carries a certain metalcore feel, or atleast thats what i got out of it. i liked the intro riff, but i feel if the song was perhaps put at 120 bpm, it would sound a bit better. thats just me, i enjoy fast metal. very unconventional breakdown, though not necessarily a bad thing. nice little melody thing after the breakdown, serves as a good lead into the solo. good solo too. nothing really bad about the song, just perhaps speed it up a bit. 10/10
MY MUSIC!

Quote by severed-metal

Strawberries are cool in real life, but in ice cream, they're like neighbour kids who live across the street from you who like to steal your virginity.

Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser C-6 FR, C-7 FR, C-8
ESP LTD MH-250 w/ EMG 81/85
aceral1715
527 IQ
Quote by djn419
well, the song carries a certain metalcore feel, or atleast thats what i got out of it. i liked the intro riff, but i feel if the song was perhaps put at 120 bpm, it would sound a bit better. thats just me, i enjoy fast metal. very unconventional breakdown, though not necessarily a bad thing. nice little melody thing after the breakdown, serves as a good lead into the solo. good solo too. nothing really bad about the song, just perhaps speed it up a bit. 10/10

The song had acutally started out at 120 bpm but i had slowed it down so that I could practice the main riff up to speed. I ended up getting used to 105 bpm so i forgot to change it :P Thanks for pointing it out