hey all, i have a few things for sale and all are in fantastic condition as i cherish my guitar stuff and treat it very well. i live i Waterloo and if you have any questions regarding anything that i have for sale don't hesitate to ask them, you can e-mail me at g_cash14@rogers.com please do not PM me because I always forget to check those. thank you for your considerations.

1) Peavey 6505 212 combo
I bought this a few years ago because i was a huge van halen fan at the time and because it was a tube amp and that's what i wanted at the time so naturally i HAD to have it. but after a while my tastes changed. i never played this thing very much because it was too loud for my situation. this thing is almost mint because like i said i take such good care of it. it has been retubed as well with a full set of JJ's and it gave it a much smoother sound especially for the high-end. anyways Im considering $650 for this amp, it's a fantastic amp in amazing condition.

3) Boss GT-8
this was an amazing effects board. i really enjoyed it whenever i had to use it, although that was hardly ever. this I will sell for $300.

4) i built a guitar last year, but some design flaws kind of rendered it unplayable, and as stupid as i was, i went ot and bought the most expensive parts i could find for it. this included an original floyd rose bridge (black) straight from the factory so it's the real deal ($200), and a warmoth guitar neck (because necks are incredibly hard to build) ($200). all of that stuff is unused because the guitar can't be played.

thanks and again don't be afraid to ask questions.
GEAR:
Peavey 6505
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez WD7 Wah
custom 5150 les paul

check out my first guitar build, the razorback!
Official Member of the I <3 Schecter's Club, PM Schecter-06 to join.
Ontario
GEAR:
Peavey 6505
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez WD7 Wah
custom 5150 les paul

check out my first guitar build, the razorback!
Official Member of the I <3 Schecter's Club, PM Schecter-06 to join.