well i have on several occasions...but im not going into that AGAIN
geee idunr knowwattiwwmdo=uin

stoned..............
Yea, but my friend caught me, I carried on.

*thumbs up*

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Nope. I have been caught on top of my current gf with my hand up her shirt while we were makin out on the floor by her dad He still kinda hates me
I lol'd you've been warned
TS is cool.

I'm so glad he started this thread.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Nope.

Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Quote by Vampire 255
Nope.

+1

I hope i don't WHEN i have a gf.

Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
impossible for me to get caught. No i am not a ninja.......I just don't get any action....any
Want Sub-Forums For GB&C, CLICK and Comment to Help the Right People Notice.
I have banged my girlfriend with both of my parents in the next room, just make her bend over and put her face in a pillow and your all set. Its easier to just get a blowjob or handjob though, less risky.
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000
Fender American FSR Mahog. Chambered Tele 60th
Fender Mexican Strat SD Hot Rails Br/Ne
Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10
Boss DD-6
Boss Metal Zone
My brother walked in on us once. It was pretty embarassing, but I was mainly angry because he got to see my girlfriends tits.
Yeah, by my girlfriend.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Uh...no, not really. About three weeks ago I had a girl in my room on a Saturday night around 2 or 3, and my roommate was right across the room (about 5 to 7 feet) sleeping. Throughout the entire process we'd start getting a bit too 'into it' and hear him breath quickly and we'd just ****ing freeze in motion. Fun experience, but I don't know what I would have said if he had actually woken up.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
Never during sex, but twice during head, once in the woods (a guy and his dog walked by) and another time round the side of a mates house during his 21st.
Ever been caught using a searchbar? There is a MASSIVE thread on this.
If you aren't going to talk about your own experiences then this was a pointless and stupid thread.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
Well, now that you mention it......
Her folks had gone out for the night so we were on the sofa and we fell asleep after without the usual re-arranging of clothes etc. They came home early and her mum walked in first, thought very quick and jumped on top of both of us saying, 'This looks like fun, can I join in?'. Bless her as it saved the old fellah from noticing anything. Otherwise I'd have been in serious sh*t as I was 200 miles from home and he was a big guy.
My girl was the same age then as her mum when she got pregnant, and it was legal in UK, alright? (by a few weeks)
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x