Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
for the money you get a lot and if its your first guitar and amp its a good buy and will give you what you need to get started but if you are going to take up guitar seriously you will eventually want something much higher quality than anything in that package. good stuff is expensive. if youre not worried about buying it and not using it it wouldnt be a bad idea to spend more and get better gear but getting the starter kit will be enough and you can save money by getting started on something cheap and get a little experience to get a taste of what kind of guitar and amp would be ideal for you personally and make the upgrade when youre ready financially and skill-wise.
This kit wil make you want to stop playing guitar.
- Cheapest @ss ibanez on the planet with tremolo ==> utter crap tone, utter crap electronics, utter crap neck, utter crap fretwork, unstable tuning, ...
- cheap @ass amp that will only produce squeeling, screaming, hum, buzz, and crackling while you play.

Better:
Get a real guitar that is also cheap (not a starterskit one) and a real amp. For the money you can easily buy a Roland cube and a cheap guitar without a tremolo. Hint: buy second hand.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
I have this guitar. It's low quality and not very good. The amp it came with is absolute garbage. I got a roland microcube and solved that problem. However, I still need a new guitar. My advice, get something else.
to each their own but i think you can usually do better at a given price than starter packs just by shopping around and considering 2nd hand. I recently bought my first guitar & amp and had a similar budget. I ended up w/ a brand new Ibanez JetKing (off ebay for $200) and a near new Crate V-18 tube amp (off craigslist for $150). I'm not saying that's what you should get--you should get whatever you like for your style & tastes--but just an example of doing some shopping around to get something that's nicer than your average starter pack.

FWIW though, I think you're on the right track w/ ibanez, maybe just not the one you're looking at. I've tested a few of the cheaper ibanez models & i think for the price they're great playing/great sounding.