2 18%
Red
0 0%
Blue
6 55%
Black
3 27%
Voters: 11.
DigUpHerBone's piece (words were massage oil, obnoxious make-up and veggie in a steakhouse)

veggie in a steakhouse
sit ready to pounce
on makeup laden
cow

and obnoxious makeup
sip from coffee cup
leave cream and lipstick
mix on her tongue

and waiter
wait for payer
to feel full,
rub hair
wish gel was
massage oil

but makeup never
consent
to feel sickly
fulfillment

and waiter always late
for his date
on saint dollar sign
day.

#1Synth's piece (words were delicate skin, "truth or dare" and 'I'm more of an ass kinda guy')

Picking a Puppy Part II "Nothing is ever free”

Because when you do find a free kitty or puppy
(whether it come from the newspaper,
from a street corner,
or from no where in particular)
you don't know a lot about the animal
that you need to know in order to care for him or her properly.
For example:

Have they had any vaccines?
What kind and when?
Do they have delicate skin?
Do they have fleas?
Do those kitties carry leukemia, feline aids or feline infectious peritonitis?
Do those puppies have the scurvy or the mono or the gout?
Are those kitties experienced in "truth or dare?"
Are those puppies more sympathetic to the economic ideas of laissez-faire?

You need to ask the difficult questions if you’re going to pick the pet for you.
But if you do not want a pet at all
and are just are looking for some fun
call me up at 508-909-8767,
and bring a friend.
But be warned,
though I’m more of an ass kind of guy
I like big breasted mama’s as well.

PS. I charge twenty dollars an hour
for anything past a handjob.

-The New York Times, Feb. 14th 2009

cubs' piece (wine bottle, first kiss and eatable underwear)

of you, oh you.

she's got many souls inside of her,
one for each day
or week or month if the weather's
good enough to guarantee that nice, warm buzz
i imagine it's hard deciding which ones to sell
and which ones to keep
but hey - it could be worse
i mean, she could be free or some other spiritual shit.
she says you can't buy love, but she's selling
(not that anyone gives a damn, really)
and like a child reading his favorite fairy tale for the
hundredth time, she’s expecting a happy ending.

i sent her a letter the other day
i decorated it using my little cousin's crayons
drew sunny skies, starry nights, purple hills and tornado lies
all within a few centimeters apart
she didn’t mind, but it reminded her of our lovely/lonely times
i told her i didn't miss her at all (its true!)
and thanked her for all the blisters and
hipster wit and wine bottles and acting tips we shared together.
we never really had a “first kiss”, but there sure was a tenth
and a fifth and a second where i realized i didn't give a shit about her.
we used to throw matches into wells just to see
if we could get a glimpse of what's it like down
there. no luck or fun, but it was us.

now, last week she was here, packing her stuff
a couple of shirts this way, some socks over there
a whole box of intact eatable underwear,
home-recorded CDs for the long, long road trip
and between rays of light/lies and a whole city
of clouds down below
she said goodbye, as if there
was ever a hello.

#Seventh_Angel's piece (words were Cupid, laced tablecloth and date rape)

All Lovers’ Eve

In nights like this, urban myths dread to go outside and every god stabbed their eyes, for never the earth had sweated so much sin. Cupid kissed Nix on the forehead and left his lair with wings as vigorous as a teen on its prime.
On his way, he taunted clouds too thick with bolts; they weren’t divine enough to stop him. What stopped was the rain, when he hit the tidal waves on the soil’s puddle.

May the debauchery begin!

He looked around to contemplate the middle/upper-class dwellings all with lights turned on; imagining two lovers lay on a couch, watching a tearjerker. Later on, they would sit in front of the fireplace and fall asleep on the floor, perfectly together. No sex, no savagery, no sin to be sweated; just pure, sweet, annoyingly tedious infatuation. These would not deserve thy shot.

While Cupid kept walking through the street, a couple could be seen under an umbrella, although it was not raining. He thought “What is the logic of that? What do they win with it?”, then walked through their souls and kissed both their hearts. It was going to be a wild night for them…

At the end of the street there was a hill on the city’s opposite direction. On the other side of it, Cupid could hear the sound of a symphony, a waltz, a song the angels couldn’t sing. Marvelled, he prayed to Chronos, begging for time to stop, so he could freely spread his wings to get his job done quicker. Think no wrong, he loved what he done, he did it for love itself, but time wanes and at midnight his goal should be hitting its climax.
It was answered; Cupid felt the earth stop spinning around its axis and clouded stars he didn’t see blinked to him no more. Still, time flew.

“Did you hear that, Apollo? That was divinity’s sound!”

On the other side of the hill, he gazed the interrupted image of a chic marriage. “How romantic… compromising on Valentine’s Day, who shouldn’t even be a saint, and being in the presence of a GOD!”. There was a huge orchestra on an open shell-like stage; fat over made-up old ladies sitting around the tables with white tablecloths, laughing (surely hysterically) with their mouths opened, while eating frozen Mozambican shrimps; the typical drunken best men doing a stupid 70’s dance, with that look on their face that says an hour later their head is threaded in a toilet, puking all the lobster.

“Thank you Chronos. Shall we begin the fuckfest?”

A gunshot is heard. Everyone screams in panic.

“Ladies and gentlemen, would you please calm the fuck down? I said “calm the fuck down” miss, or you’ll have this bullet right up your cunt. I mean it, and I believe no one wants to see that, do you people?”

Everyone kept screaming, trying to hold on to their loved ones.

“So… As I was trying to say, a shot from this bullet here and you’ll be struck with so much sexual pleasure that you won’t be able to control yourselves.”
Then, he turns to a somewhat fifteen year old girl.
“Have you ever been on a date rape my dear?”
“You fucking psycho!”
“Uuuuh… feisty, isn’t she? Anyway, my adorable fuck animals, I’m here to offer you an alternative. A friend of mine will make thousands of black roses rain over you all. Okay, a parenthesis: Do you know what love is?”

No one answers, while everyone seems to get over the panic on the beginning.

“I asked: DO YOU KNOW WHAT LOVE IS?” [Shoots his gun to the air; the pandemonium is installed once again]
“We’re celebrating it today, you freak!” the bride says. He starts walking to her direction. “Are you? Are you telling me you won’t divorce fourteen years from today? That it will always be like this? Timeless…” [Grabs her throat] “I’ll just wait to see that, when that one rose that will fall from the sky, destined to pour on you, will not turn to white, you’ll realize you’re not pure nor aware of what love is. And in that moment, you’ll also realize that one of my infinite bullets that look like this one will already be inside you, turning you on like no other man ever did before.”

The twelve tolls sound.

“It’s time!”

All eyes are on the sky, where slowly the black roses start to be seen.

“What you are witnessing, ladies and gentlemen, is the phenomenon of gods working together: Antheia created these marvellous specimens of flowers; Uranus launched them from the skies, while Zephirus, Boreas, Euros, Notus and Aeolus destine each one of them to each one of you. I’m just a link.”

The roses’ cryptic lentitude, while falling from the sky, felt like slow death to the presents. One by one, they fell on everyone, whose iris turned black, backs ripped from featherless wings and arched horns emerged from their foreheads. These devilish images were erased as soon as Cupid shot them. Consequently, each and everyone surrendered to the desire, beginning an incestuous orgy, indescribably unwholesome.

Suddenly, a shiny aura ascended from between these uncontrollable corpses. Appalled, Cupid shook with the image of all the children walking towards him. In the middle of moans, he reached out to those simple creatures.

“Let me tell you something: Men grow to become more and more imperfect; you are no exception. In the end, you all will beg for the late redemption. You’re probably not understanding a single word I’m saying, but in the future, you will recall these words and realize I’m not such a bad person after all. Now, you all will focus on the sound of my mouth and nothing else; everything is reducing to darkness; all the images of your families doing what they are doing will vanish from your mind in the moment you wake up; you shall only remember what I told you before this trance. Farewell and sleep tight.”

Cupid then turned his back to his masterpiece and spread his wings, ready to return to his lair in the clouds. When making ready to fly away, he felt a touch on his right wing. A child, half-awake, asked:

“Who are you?”

With his eyes on the floor, without turning back to the child, he mumbled:

“I’m a sinner.”
Quote by #1 synth
I seriously think the first one is the best piece.

Then screw yourself and vote for it, ya see?
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
This counts as a super comp, doesn't it?

I really should get another vote.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Quote by DigUpHerBones
This counts as a super comp, doesn't it?

I really should get another vote.

I never announced it as such, I don't see why it would?
Quote by circular.parade
I never announced it as such, I don't see why it would?

It's based around a date, and the very definition of a super comp is one based around either a date or a special day or whatever. However, if you want to treat it as a normal comp, I'm sure no one will complain (and that's what I originally thought it was, I just re-read the comp rules).
I object.

when was the last supercomp limited to a certain amount of participants and had similar constraints on the entrants pieces?

if I had known it was a supercomp when I was writing my piece I would have written something serious and poignant as oppose to something silly and for fun as the stakes would have been much higher (in terms of points).

You can do what you want but I don't believe that this should be changed into a supercomp after the person running the comp has clearly stated that that is not what it is.
Noooo! I didn't WANT it to be a sumpercomp! I was just assuming it was because of the theme, but didn't want it to be as I wouldn't have got any points if it was!

It's a normal comp. End.