I swear Im never buying in more than $20 again ever I just lost $95 playing poker and I want to kill someone does anyone here do it? if so you shouldnt god damn it Im a student I shouldnt be doing this
She Had An Abortion That She Made Me Pay For
Last edited by volcom_sk8_rock at Feb 27, 2009,
I won £78 off a fiver on a fruit machine 2 weeks ago. And won £42 playing instant win lottery games online off £6. I like to gamble!
LOL

Dude, you have to do more than $20 or you will just keep losing. If you buy in with just that much - and I have before - you're completely at the mercy of the hand you're dealt. You better get a hand that you'd be stupid not to play, otherwise you're just going to waste away all your chips for buy-in. I mean other people at any given table will have upwards of 100 chips at least.

They say all you need to play poker is a chip and a chair, but that's bull lol.
We're only strays.
Chill holmes, its 95 bucks, you can get that back in a days work.
Smart Pothead and Proud
You gamble every day. You gamble when you eat a pretzel.

You gamble when you get in your moms minivan on your way to soccer practice.
Quote by metalcore123

Yeah Bush did that and he lost..

Well kinda..
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
You gamble when you shove your dick in a series of blenders with a switch in your other hand. Is today the day you lose your manhood?
Quote by metalcore123

You gamble when you use a port-a-potty.
We're only strays.
mmkay
If you're a hot chick you've probably got a good chance with the lead singer or guitar player, If you're a little bit overweight, you should probably go for the drummer. If you're a dude, go for the bass player
If you're playing poker online then don't, the people you are against could be on the phone to eachother helping eachother out so they can suck money out of people like you.
nah was against my mates cleaned two of them out then it was my last mate cleaned him out then he bought back in and yeah lost it all haha
$95?? I lost twice that my freshman year of college in one night. I know people who have won a few hundred just to lose it all, plus some. Get over it.
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
haha its just so much worse when you've tasted victory only to have it snatched away from you in a few hands