Page 1 of 2
What's the funniest thing you've ever seen a live band do? I once saw the drummer from Funeral for a Friend pass out for a few seconds at a gig cuz he had waaaaaay to much red bull lol
I defecate all over my clothes to get extra protected
Roses are Red
Violets are Bitchin
God Dammit Woman
Get Back in the Kitchen
I saw Trivium getting hit with a bottle of piss. It really cheered everyone in the whole place up.
Cannibal Corpse singing I Cum Blood.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by aaciseric
Well this one time Dragonforce tried to play one of their songs, funny as hell.

Win!
My friend went to see The Darkness and their stage was shaped like a penis then kept going outwards until it stopped and sprayed foam everywhere.
Quote by cyclo180
Win!

Haha +1
Roses are Red
Violets are Bitchin
God Dammit Woman
Get Back in the Kitchen
The guys from Breaking Benjamin ran around in the crowd handing out bottles of water and somebody stole the lead singer's shoe...

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

One time, The Dillinger Escape plan acted like they were playing music.
Check out my band Disturbed
Mayhem's live videos are always funny to watch. Or any Black Metal with pandas.
Great music, though. (some of it)
Uncle Vernon, Uncle Vernon,
independent as a hog on ice,
He's a big shot down there at the slaughterhouse,
Plays accordion for Mr. Weiss
I saw this one band with a chick singer, and one of the guitarists put a paper penis on her mic stand...

lulz ensued
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Cannibal Corpse singing I Cum Blood.

Nothing really funny in that, its just a band playing one of their songs.
Quote by vanshaya
Nothing really funny in that, its just a band playing one of their songs.

When you can't take them seriously due to the lyrics being hilarious it is.

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by sglover34479
WHAT?????

They got back to the stage and he was just like "All right, I need my shoe. Somebody has my fucking shoe. It's my only pair!" A shoe, which he said was his, was tossed onto the stage after the next song... he yelled "MY SHOE!" and ran over to it, I lol'd. They were a fun bunch to watch.

(SHEdit: Why did that quote StewieSwan?)

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Guy from Turisas, in a small bar in Cardiff.
*Lead singer drinks bottled Stella* "What is this crap? What do you Welsh people drink that is good?"
Everyone: "BRAINS!"
*Turns to guy in the crowd*: "Get me some of this BRAINS!" He drinks and announces. "AH I like this BRAINS"

Then when they came back they requested Brains. It was full of lulz.
My Gear:

Washburn 6 String Bantam Series

Fender Mexican P-Bass

Farida Stratocaster

Peavey TNT115S
Quote by Chrisiphone
When you can't take them seriously due to the lyrics being hilarious it is.

Gory lyrics are actually quite common in the Death metal genre, and Cannibal Corpse's lyrics aren't really meant to be taken seriously, they just write the lyrics to offend idiots and have a good time. If movies can have gore (and they can actually be taken seriously), why can't music?
Quote by cukd7x-a2-
I saw this one band with a chick singer, and one of the guitarists put a paper penis on her mic stand...

lulz ensued

Now that's something I'd like to see. I'm laughing just by reading this.
Quote by vanshaya
Gory lyrics are actually quite common in the Death metal genre, and Cannibal Corpse's lyrics aren't really meant to be taken seriously, they just write the lyrics to offend idiots and have a good time. If movies can have gore (and they can actually be taken seriously), why can't music?

People do have opinions about music.

My opinion is that Cannibal Corpse is hilarious.

E-Married to Funny_Page
Foxy Shazam singer ate a bunch of cigarettes when I saw them with Senses Fail. But he dos that every show
One local band's frontman in the north german city of kiel actually set his arms on fire and ran around on stage.

I went up to him after the show and asked him how did that, he told me he works on film sets in Hamburg as a stuntman, and thus he knows how to look like he's doing really dangerous stuff without hurting himself.

he wouldn't tell me his secret, though!

he was (at least he seemed to be) bare-armed as well.
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Feb 27, 2009,
Quote by Chrisiphone
People do have opinions about music.

My opinion is that Cannibal Corpse is hilarious.

I'll give you that one, I guess. Your opinion.

Fun band, great music imo but gets a little same-ish after some time.

On topic:Municipal waste are a band I would like to see live.

here's why:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzQWIuCCDF8
Quote by StewieSwan
One time, The Dillinger Escape plan acted like they were playing music.

I think the guy who likes Bon Jovi beat ya to it buddy, and did it 100 times better...
Roses are Red
Violets are Bitchin
God Dammit Woman
Get Back in the Kitchen
When I seen Municipal Waste an old guy was on stage and the band stopped playing and started a chant of "old man stage dive". That was pretty funny.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Quote by vanshaya

You obviously haven't seen the leprechaun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hMGb9zyW1A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obnA2cKxhn0&NR=1
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Last edited by ScottElwood at Feb 27, 2009,
Quote by SteveHouse
They got back to the stage and he was just like "All right, I need my shoe. Somebody has my fucking shoe. It's my only pair!" A shoe, which he said was his, was tossed onto the stage after the next song... he yelled "MY SHOE!" and ran over to it, I lol'd. They were a fun bunch to watch.

(SHEdit: Why did that quote StewieSwan?)

when i saw machine head phil demmel passed out after the solo to halo
Quote by uk.mace
This man is smart.

Quote by guitar-guy69
you spelt colors wrong

Tweet me bro.
Quote by blankoff
when i saw machine head phil demmel passed out after the solo to halo

Yeah, sad...he has a really serious cardiac problem...I really hope he gets well..
Stone Gods frontman jumped into the auidence and nearly knocked someone out with his guitar headstock.

Just for the record, they were supporting Black Stone Cherry, I didn't go to see them :P.
This one time at a damageplan show....

nevermind.

Uhm...at a KSE Hatebreed and Bury your dead show, when KSE was playing bury your dead were all walking around stage in nothing but underwear...wtf?
Guitarist for Extreme kicked one of the stagehands every time they ran out to pick up stuff off the stage. Got quite entertaining (since they weren't) since he kicked the little bastard like 5 times, often in the hip, leg, back, etc.

That, and when the lead singer of Steel Dragon fell down the stairs, man that was epic.
Epiphone SG
Crate V-18 212
Xaviere XV-500
Boss PS-5 SUPER Shifter
Digitech Bad Monkey

SWINE FLU FREE SINCE 1974
Well, when I played once, at the end of the song, I kneeled down at the end of the song, meaning to look cool, and slammed my kneecap on the ground, and fell over in pain. Not really funny for me, but it was for everyone else...
Quote by metalcore123
This one time at a damageplan show....

nevermind.

Uhm...at a KSE Hatebreed and Bury your dead show, when KSE was playing bury your dead were all walking around stage in nothing but underwear...wtf?

Oh, Killswitch are hilarious... Howard and Adam D. are in a constant competition for attention, and it's awesome.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

At the only gig I've seen, This drummer threw his stick up in the air, he failed to catch.
We all had a lulz.

Guess what, he picked up another stick and tried it again, he failed, even mroe lulz.

I believe he took another stick and threw it up in the air and missed again.
Epic lulz.
DeVillains!
Quote by CoreysMonster
One local band's frontman in the north german city of kiel actually set his arms on fire and ran around on stage.

I went up to him after the show and asked him how did that, he told me he works on film sets in Hamburg as a stuntman, and thus he knows how to look like he's doing really dangerous stuff without hurting himself.

he wouldn't tell me his secret, though!

he was (at least he seemed to be) bare-armed as well.

Well, lets think about this for a second. He clearly didn't burn the skin off his arms (which were bare) so he must have used some sort of fire-retardant gel to stop his arms from burning. Also, skin doesn't typically set on fire without the help of something flammable, so he probably either was using a special sort of gel coated over his arms, or he had something flammable on top of something else covering his skin.
Quote by t_man700
Well, lets think about this for a second. He clearly didn't burn the skin off his arms (which were bare) so he must have used some sort of fire-retardant gel to stop his arms from burning. Also, skin doesn't typically set on fire without the help of something flammable, so he probably either was using a special sort of gel coated over his arms, or he had something flammable on top of something else covering his skin.

Dude, you're not meant to work it out, that's the fun of it, you think, wow, that was amazing, then forget about it, you don't think of how they did it, it just ruins it
Roses are Red
Violets are Bitchin
God Dammit Woman
Get Back in the Kitchen
guys, don't forget all of Axl Rose's moments, I'll get some in a moment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2HuEwWtApk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_7o2JAMC8Q

that should suffice.
Last edited by sglover34479 at Feb 27, 2009,
Quote by t_man700

yeah, but what kind of gel exactly? that's what I thought as well, but he wouldn't tell me, and google didn't give any information.

hhmmmm!!
Page 1 of 2