a friend told me about these today, so i googled them when i got home.

from the reviews and demo videos they look and sound really good.

only one problem, i cant find anywhere UK based that sells them.

can anyone tell me where i should look? or would i have to buy from the US?

ty.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

You would indeed have to import.

I was also interested. Might be a nice business oppurtunity to import like 10, and sell them here.
Quote by tukk04
dont buy one, your better off buying a epiphone
agiles are terrible quality guitars

You sir, are an idiot.
One, for not being able to spell "you're", two for not using generally ANY good grammar, and three, for doubting Agile.
theres a gibson/epiphone authorised dealer near my house, im probably going to end up buying a gibson or epiphone and paying over a period of like a few years.
lol

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

plus, ive never had any experience with these guitars, so im trusting UG to decide for me.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

I have an AL-3000, and IMO the quality is excellent. I think it's nicer than the few Epiphones I've played. Of course that's just my opinion, others may disagree. You can buy them at rondomusic.com or on ebay.....or used from someone selling theirs.

I love my Agile, and would not hesitate to buy another one. When I have some extra cash, I'm planning on ordering a TC-1200 (I've been drooling over it for a while now).
Quote by McShredder

You sir, are an idiot.
One, for not being able to spell "you're", two for not using generally ANY good grammar, and three, for doubting Agile.

+The state of Ohio.
Guitars
Schecter Omen 6
Agile LP 2500
Kramer RR V
Amp
Peavey 6505
4x12 with Eminence Screamin' Eagles
Others
Mogami Cables
Korg DTR-1000
Furman M-8 Power Conditioner
MXR Smartgate
BBE Sonic Maximizer
My Band
www.myspace.com/gdbr
Quote by tukk04

Is it hard being so mentally incompetent or do you just coast through that blissfully ignorant sham you call an existence like a boat on a river?

/Articulate douche

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Get a Tokai they are the best Les Paul copies.
Gear
Tokai Love Rock
Vox AC4
Danelectro Transparent Overdrive
T.C. Electronic Nova Repeater
Stomp Under Foot Violet Rams Head
I have an Agile AL-3100, one of their high end Les Pauls. The quality is outstanding especially considering how much I payed for it.
The chances of me buying another Agile down the road is very high.
gear

Epiphone SG-400
Agile AL-3100
Schecter Damien-7 (EMG 707 swap)
Peavey JSX Head
Peavey 412 Cab
Boss GT-10
Yamaha FG720S Acoustic
Quote by demitriv
Get a Tokai they are the best Les Paul copies.

They also cost a ton more than Epi's or Agiles and are hard to get your hands on. Next up, someone'll suggest a set neck lawsuit era paul, right?

Get a lawsuit era Japanese copy, just make sure it's a set neck!

In anycase, the Agile guitars are supposed to be primo guitars for the money. I personally stayed away from them because I wanted something with the actually Les Paul shape and I'm extremely pleased with my Epiphone.

Harmony Central has a ton of info on the Agile's and their forum members are crazy over them. On this forum, I've found that people will blanket statement and then bandwagon on everything and anything.
Fact: Bears eat beats. Bears beats Battlestar Galactica.
Quote by tukk04

wow...

wow...unbelievable
I bet Charlie Brown's teacher's name was Mrs.Hammett
Quote by tukk04

Agiles are great guitars for the price. I believe this forum member is misinformed.
I have never heard of them before, do they only make copies? Do they have an official website I can check it? Searched the net, but only found links to forums.
Quote by WantzChas
I have never heard of them before, do they only make copies? Do they have an official website I can check it? Searched the net, but only found links to forums.

who doesn't "just make copies" these days.
www.rondomusic.com
Fact: Bears eat beats. Bears beats Battlestar Galactica.
I have an AL-3100 CSB. I LOVE it! I was just looking at their AL-2000 they just got in and would love to buy one of those too. If you dont like it for any reason you can return it no questions asked. Kurt is an awesome man to deal with. I really dont think you will find a better quality guitar for the price.

EDIT:
I also have pics of mine in my profile.
Quote by Thomme
who doesn't "just make copies" these days.

I get your point, I was interested in a Les Paul copy from a company called Maxwell a couple of years back, never got that far.
Agile completely and utterly owns Epiphone with no room for argument. Good day.
I'm not a fan of facts. You see, the facts can change, but my opinion will never change, no matter what the facts are. - Stephen Colbert

Yeah definitely go for the Agile. I have a AL-3000 and my friends who have an ESP EC-1000 ($900) and Gibson les Paul Standard ($2200) are extremely impressed with my $380 guitar.

I would say its worth the shipping cost, as it "pwnz" epiphones that are even double the price.
My Gear:
Agile AL-3000 Honeyburst
Peavey Vypyr 15w