i almost thought of going
UG Radio

Quote by ddrocksv3_4xpk
Thine Behold one rollin?
Quote by _T_H_R_I_C_E_
Lo, and the other lads be hating,
gallyvanting around,
attempting to catch me cycling in an unsavory fashion.

XBL: Panzyz

PSN: Dasan104
Hmm.. The Nu-metal forum maybe? :s No idea, but I didn't go anyway, I live in Sweden, kinda far. ;p
(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
There must be a better place for this.

I recommend /dev/null.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by SteveHouse
There must be a better place for this.

I recommend /dev/null.

Yea, there is, it's called not here. F uckin slipknot, bunch of idiots.
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Corey Taylor Went. So did Joey Jordison I believe.

I doubt it, I don't think he's into slipknot's kind of music.
Quote by Liam4
I doubt it, I don't think he's into slipknot's kind of music.

Really?
I thought he was gonna contribute to the next album with his ukulele.
Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal
I used to be a big fan of slipknot, but while I like their newer stuff, it seems that, like Linkin Park they changed their style because they "grew up and matured". You know, I realise that after they got really famous they didn't have alot of the problems they had when they were broke, but that's where the anger and freakiness in their music came from. They still have it, but not like they used to, and also Corey Taylor's voice is really fading away. Saw him live 2006 with Stone Sour, and his vocal chords seem like they're shredded.

Dude's an awesomely cool frontman, and sings really well, but his screaming has lost alot of his power because he hasn't been screaming right from day 1.
The guy from Meshuggah has been screaming night after night since the 80's, and his voice is still the same, but Corey doesn't have Jens' screaming technique.

oh well, I'd still like to see these guys live. They're the only heroes from my early teens that still make music I like to listen to, unlike Linkin Park, SOAD, Korn and the Deftones.
Quote by CoreysMonster
I used to be a big fan of slipknot, but while I like their newer stuff, it seems that, like Linkin Park they changed their style because they "grew up and matured". You know, I realise that after they got really famous they didn't have alot of the problems they had when they were broke, but that's where the anger and freakiness in their music came from. They still have it, but not like they used to, and also Corey Taylor's voice is really fading away. Saw him live 2006 with Stone Sour, and his vocal chords seem like they're shredded.

Dude's an awesomely cool frontman, and sings really well, but his screaming has lost alot of his power because he hasn't been screaming right from day 1.
The guy from Meshuggah has been screaming night after night since the 80's, and his voice is still the same, but Corey doesn't have Jens' screaming technique.

oh well, I'd still like to see these guys live. They're the only heroes from my early teens that still make music I like to listen to, unlike Linkin Park, SOAD, Korn and the Deftones.

I thought the same about his voice on Vol. 3, but I think his screaming is a lot better now. I dunno, maybe he went to a vocal coach or something.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by CoreysMonster

his screaming is still intense as hell live. they did people equal **** and it sounded the same as it did 10 years ago