Hey
I'm sorry about putting this in the wrong category(it has the most views)- but please help me!!!
My soloing skills are pretty bad- can you help me???
I know quite a few scales, pentatonic, major, minor, blues, harmonic minor, but i can't get my solos to sound good- Have you got any tips ???
I know this is a bit vague, but can you help me???
When i watch random videos on youtube it sounds really good- do people generally plan what they are going to play or do they just improvise???
Please reply!!!!!!
Quote by ch0
I once trapped my left testicle in a vice. I have no left testicle.
wrong thread
*reported*
Fender Special Edition Custom Telecaster FMT HH in Crimson Red
Reverend Sensei HB FM in Tobacco Burst
Fender Vintage C Neck, HH, Surf Green Nitrocellulose (Handmade)

Egnater Rebel-30 MKI Head
Egnater Tourmaster Series 412B 280W 4x12 Cabinet
this is the wrong section

if i were you i'd delete this and post in musician talk or similar, you'll only get hassle if you leave this here

but since i'm posting i might as well say something constructive

listen to a solo you like, in a key/scale youre confident with. make up something which sounds remotely similar and jam to it, sooner or later you'll automatically build on it and it'll diversify itsself.

im not saying rip something off and keep playinig it, but thats a good way to find patterns that sound good to you, thats what it's all about, patterns, groups of notes, little licks that you can arrange depending on what youre soloing over

my 0.02

as i said, musician talk ftw
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
In several words... Practice, practice, practice. And when your done doing that practice some more.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD