Okay here's the deal. I need cash fast. My loss your gain on all this stuff. Shipping included.

A Matched Quad of JJ 6L6GC's. Used once, didn't like them as much as the EL34's-$70

An SKB Stomp-Six powered pedalboard. Powers up to 6 pedals and holds them in place. Comes with a carrying case and tons of power adapters. I'll even throw in some really nice jumper cables to connect your pedals with - $115

Seymour Duncan Nickel Plated JB/Jazz set. Still in the boxes with tons of lead left. $100 bucks shipped.

Paypal only please.
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
White shirt, white hat, white trousers (cheap ones) and cover the bottom half in fake blood, also have to write 'Tampax' on the shirt, so people know what you are and can then be disgusted.
Can I see pics of the pedalboard?
Gear:
Agile Ash RB 828
Schecter C-7 (old 90s style headstock)
Handbuilt 6-string V
Handbuilt Baritone scale 6 string Iceman-copy
Pod HD300

I'll ship them to London for $120 USD. The USPS shipping estimate for a 4lb box was $30.
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
White shirt, white hat, white trousers (cheap ones) and cover the bottom half in fake blood, also have to write 'Tampax' on the shirt, so people know what you are and can then be disgusted.
Bump. feel free to make an offer on anything.
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon