So i have the old version of the Digitech RP 250 mutli-effects and am having problems with it. Randomly is stopped working. It will turn on and work but nothing can go through the input and nothing comes out the output. I have minor electrical experience and looked at the circuit board but couldn't find a problem. Has anyone else had a problem similar to this? If someone had a schematic they would be willing to share it would help alot...ive looked everywhere for one. Thanks in advance.
SchecterC-1+\m/
Moded Jackson Js1
Moded Squier Bullet
Ibanez V series acoustic
Crate GX-140C\m/
Crate 4x12\m/
DigitechRP250Multi-effect
Boss Super Overdrive\m/
Boss Noise Supressor\m/
JimDunlupXtraHeavyPicks\m/
\m/=my live setup
already done. it has a drum machine on it so i plugged in the output to a working amp and a working cord and nothing come out. it also has an on-board tuner and i plugged in a working guitar to a working chord and it didnt make it to the processor to tune. thats why im confused i guess cuz the input and output both dont work for some reason.
SchecterC-1+\m/
Moded Jackson Js1
Moded Squier Bullet
Ibanez V series acoustic
Crate GX-140C\m/
Crate 4x12\m/
Boss Super Overdrive\m/
Boss Noise Supressor\m/
\m/=my live setup
oh, k

I thought you were just assuming it was the in and outputs cause it wasnt working right..

only thing I could think to check is the wires to the jacks, the wires from the jacks soldered to the board, or possibly a broken trace of the board?

other than that, I"m really not sure
yeah i would guess as much. there is alot going on inside the pedal and im not great with circuit boards so im kinda out of luck. and digitech doesnt believe in schematics for their pedals apparently because they are nowhere to be found.
SchecterC-1+\m/
Moded Jackson Js1
Moded Squier Bullet
Ibanez V series acoustic
Crate GX-140C\m/
Crate 4x12\m/
Boss Super Overdrive\m/
Boss Noise Supressor\m/
\m/=my live setup