Bullet are planning on making an instructional dvd! What do you guys think of this? I reckon it'll be pretty damn sweet, as they're both very good guitarists. Any info on it? Will it be their own stuff or what? Can't be assed to read the main article on the front page.
I defecate all over my clothes to get extra protected
Roses are Red
Violets are Bitchin
God Dammit Woman
Get Back in the Kitchen
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Or "I cry myself to sleep with these awesome metalz riffz"
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Too bad Tuck and Padge can't teach most people anything that they don't already know.

I don't even know how those two chumps got signature guitars, I'm just waiting for Curtis Ward and Lee Malia's signatures to come out now
Quote by imdeth
Fuck Yeah!!!

LOL.

**** yeah!

Seaking!
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Just read the article, not much interesting info in it, no release date, it doesn't say that it will be based around their songs, it just says about him showing you different techniques he uses and shizz, I'll still buy it though
Roses are Red
Violets are Bitchin
God Dammit Woman
Get Back in the Kitchen
how do i do squeelies n sweep pick on guitar lol, i cnt do it clnly but i want 2 play like dime (RIP) and synyster vengeance
Quote by Rock'n'Roulette
and you said you were ashamed of listening to Paramore?

Sh*t, didn't think anyone would read that haha, nah I like 'em and I like BFMV, both are good bands but this thread is about the dvd so /convo
Roses are Red
Violets are Bitchin
God Dammit Woman
Get Back in the Kitchen
Quote by lee 31392
Just read the article, not much interesting info in it, no release date, it doesn't say that it will be based around their songs, it just says about him showing you different techniques he uses and shizz, I'll still buy it though

So theyre gonna teach you sucky metalcore techniques?
I just don't get how people like this garbage. It's even more perplexing when they're associated with being metal.
Man i used to love BFMV, re-listened to them a few days ago. Damn they were ****.

More relevently, suppose its good idea but i bet it'll be tres expensive...
Quote by Orbit91
how do i do squeelies n sweep pick on guitar lol, i cnt do it clnly but i want 2 play like dime (RIP) and synyster vengeance

Actually, their solos were quite cleanly played when I saw them.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by Guitarlord44
So theyre gonna teach you sucky metalcore techniques?

Does it really matter?

A technique is a technique, it's up to the player on how to use it.
Quote by lee 31392
Sh*t, didn't think anyone would read that haha, nah I like 'em and I like BFMV, both are good bands but this thread is about the dvd so /convo

no they are both horrible bands and the DVd is gonna suck balls
the DVD is gonna be based on how to write songs and how to have good song structures more than actual techniques

thats what seperates us guys who can play guitar (and some of you can probs play better than bfmv) and those who make it successfully

also, dont go into the whole "what is metal debate" because it doesnt make sense. If Black Sabbath hadnt existed in their day, and came around now, they would not be called metal. Its all on opinions. As louis armstrong said "there are two types of music in the world. Good music and bad music" its all down to taste
They can't be that crap, their blatently doing something right, have a look at where they are now and where you are, even if it what right place at the right time situation, they haven't done too badly to get to where they are now, anyway, everyone has different tastes in music, if everyone liked the same type of music, there wouldn't be any variety as it would all be the same stuff.
Roses are Red
Violets are Bitchin
God Dammit Woman
Get Back in the Kitchen
^^^ haha, I know their full name, just easier to shorten it, people (who aren't complete retards... :P know what I'm on about so yeah), nice pic, I would so tap that, tell me you wouldn't tap that...
Roses are Red
Violets are Bitchin
God Dammit Woman
Get Back in the Kitchen
I'm sorry, can you read the front page?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by dirtydeeds123
Bullet For My Valentine is the worst band ever to call themselves "metal."

You've obviously NEVER heard of that show Rock of Love
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Actually, their solos were quite cleanly played when I saw them.

I'm taking the piss out of some of the posts I've seen in the AT section, personally I love the band.
Quote by The Shroom420
You've obviously NEVER heard of that show Rock of Love

Well Brett Michaels is terrible, but angsty metal for 13 year olds sucks.
Why the **** are you guys such dicks about everything you dislike? You're worst than YouTube. Anyway, I'm actually looking forward to this because I like -core AND metal. -le gasp-
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Holy shit BFMV are making an instructional DVD!? Suck on THAT Petrucci!
My Last.FM

"The more you think, the better you're going to play. That should be a quote somewhere."
- Marty Friedman
I especially like Hearts Burst into Fire and Tears Don't Fall, this DVD should be quite interesting, I'm not sure when it's meant to be released though?
Roses are Red
Violets are Bitchin
God Dammit Woman
Get Back in the Kitchen
Quote by Jackson Boy 666
the DVD is gonna be based on how to write songs and how to have good song structures more than actual techniques

thats what seperates us guys who can play guitar (and some of you can probs play better than bfmv) and those who make it successfully

also, dont go into the whole "what is metal debate" because it doesnt make sense. If Black Sabbath hadnt existed in their day, and came around now, they would not be called metal. Its all on opinions. As louis armstrong said "there are two types of music in the world. Good music and bad music" its all down to taste

lol, yes they would