I'm considering picking up a second hand one and was hoping that someone who lives in the Toronto area could come with me and take a look.

We'll meet at Timmies,, I'll shout you coffee, mabe even a donut, take a look at your LP Standard and then we can go look at the prospective LP and make sure that it's real (it has no receipt).

Anyone interested?
you're so cute

i hope you find someone to go with. but if not maybe you can go to the used lp, take some pics, ask the right questions and get answers back here.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
That's my backup plan I think, take pics. I went down to the local guitar store to get some of an LP standard but they only have the LP Standard Plus top.
Quote by this&that
are you asking me out on a date?

lol, sure. If you are LP Standard experienced, in the GTA and know what you're looking at.
man that was so canadian. I live in toronto too. Btw and timmys is my fave meeting spot lol. Where in toronto do you live?
Quote by this&that
are you asking me out on a date?

You, me, coffee, donuts, and an Epi LP Custom.
If I lived in T-Dot, I would take you up on that offer; I owned an LP Standard not long ago.

FRIG. That is so not fair.

I live like an hour and a half away... if you come here, I'll shout YOU coffee and donuts, and then we can go look around here!