I need an amp at my house for so light practice, I use my other large Peavey amps (150+ amps? I don't remember) for when I play with the 'guys' and other places.

What is a cheap small bass amp that'll be fitting to practice some tabs and stuff at home, I don't need something loud and sound quality isn't very important. Reliability is mostly what I need. Any suggestions?
Ashdown After 8?
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
I need something cheap. I have little money, I already have a very decent amp, I just need a crappy one for light practice.
You said a crappy little practice-amp? Get a Stinger ST30GOR (I think it's the model name of it). It's absolutely crap and I think I got it pretty cheap for 4 years ago when I bought it, along with my first electric guitar.
i'm getting an orange crush 35b to practice on. its not crappy. and 200 isn't outrageous

in case that interests you
I play bass!
Quote by Gergify
I need something cheap. I have little money, I already have a very decent amp, I just need a crappy one for light practice.

Well what's your price range? You'll probably have more fun practising if you can sound at least vaguely good
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
My 35W amp does me just fine, I think a combo amp that isn't a Beringer or Line 6 would do the job, how about this one? http://bass-guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Peavey-MAX-110-Bass-Combo?sku=481447
G&L ASAT Semi-Hollow
Ibanez SR305 DX
Washbrun XB100 (modified)
Ibanez SW35

Fender Telecaster (MIM)
Orange Crush 15R

Danelectro Corned Beef Reverb
Digitech Hardwire DL-8