Just putting this out to see what offers I get, the amp just isn't what I want anymore, lush tone, just not for me.

Mesa Boogie DC-5
50w
Two channel amp
Graphic EQ
Reverb
Footswitch

Any offers?
Sounds interesting, how much were you thinking for it?
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
I have no idea how much they are going for at the moment as they are pretty darn rare in the UK, so don't pop up on ebay much.

I don't really wanna set a price in the topic without knowing what sort of price range it should be in.

If you wanna make an offer hit me up with a PM and we can discuss it.
They look like a good amp (I've not heard one, but reading through specifications and such, they seem solid enough). I've had luck with Mesa's in the past aswell, so that kind of attracts me to it aswell.

I'll give it a think over the next day or so, and get back to you.
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.

But I'm willing to meet halfway or deliver the amp for a bit of petrol money, because shipping would be pretty huge.
Meh, bit far for me - I wanted to try and play this, but its a bit too far. Sorry
Gloucestershire?

I would make you an offer it you were closer.
But even if we met half way. That's still way too far for me, sorry.
I would make you an offer it you were closer.
But even if we met half way. That's still way too far for me, sorry.
I'd trade you a Peavey Valveking 112 and a Crate CA30 acoustic amp.

I know the answer is "Urrm... no.", but you never know.
Quote by michal23
I'd trade you a Peavey Valveking 112 and a Crate CA30 acoustic amp.

I know the answer is "Urrm... no.", but you never know.

Yeah you guessed it, I'm more looking for the money as I'm not 100% sure what I want yet.
I'm bumping this back up as I'm looking into some diff amps.

If you're interested send me a PM.
Bump for a superb amp. Used one in a studio not long ago through a real old 4x12 marshall cab (original greenbacks in there) and it sounded superb.
Epiphone Elitist SG (Serious)
Tokai Silver Star
Epiphone Dot
Epiphone Les Paul
Washburn J28SCEDL
Washburn J12S

G.A.S List

JCM600 (Yes a 600..)
seen one on google used for like £550...but i dont really have that money and im in bristol too lol
would you be interested in a fallen angel 40w combo? with some money your way?

Cheers
GEAR

Schecter C8 Hellraiser
Jackson RR7R
Parker P-40
Mesa Boogie Rectoverb

For Sale/Trade:

ESP Ltd MV-200
Fallen Angel 40DSP
Quote by mattphelan1
Got an Orange Rocker 30 if you're interested

Send me a PM and we can talk.

Quote by pirate_shanty
would you be interested in a fallen angel 40w combo? with some money your way?

Cheers

Nah sorry, looking for something with a more vintage flavor. Thanks anyway though.
^I don't suppose you are interested in a vintage style amp. I've got a hand wired super reverb style amp with my own special layout that lets you toggle between tweed tone and blacface tone and it's got a cathode bias switch for nice spongey blues tone. I've also got a brand new tweed pro style amp. The pro amp is a 4 input verson of the 1x15 bassman. This pro amp has a cathode bias switch and negative feedback switch and you can select between 4 and 8 ohms making it possible to add and extension cab without throwing off your impedance.
Not taking any online orders.
Quote by CorduroyEW
^I don't suppose you are interested in a vintage style amp. I've got a hand wired super reverb style amp with my own special layout that lets you toggle between tweed tone and blacface tone and it's got a cathode bias switch for nice spongey blues tone. I've also got a brand new tweed pro style amp. The pro amp is a 4 input verson of the 1x15 bassman. This pro amp has a cathode bias switch and negative feedback switch and you can select between 4 and 8 ohms making it possible to add and extension cab without throwing off your impedance.

pm'd
^Pm'd back. I also added an 18 watt 1974 style amp to the list you could choose from. They are all new with less than 10min of playing time and they hand made from premium parts like Sprauge and TAD capacitors, carbon comp resistors, CTS pots, paper bobbin transformers, American pine cabinets for the fender style amps and baltic birch ply for the marshall style.
Not taking any online orders.