Hey.

I wanna put jimmy page's ZOSO symbol in white on my metellic blue strat.

how could i best do this? a sticker maybe?

or paint it on there

suggestions and material please

thanks
I suggest getting yourself an X-Acto knife and some full-sheet label-making printer paper. Print the symbol onto the printer paper in the size you want it on the guitar, cut it out with the X-Acto, and then stick the sticky side right onto the guitar as a stencil. Masking-tape everything you don't want painted, then spray-paint it with something that says it sticks to plastic. Let it dry, peel the stencil off, and you're good.
My gear:
Flannel shirt
band
Vinyl Lettering maybe? or a stencil might work to help paint it on neatly.
I'm a Mormon.

Gear:
Schecter C-1+
Kustom Tube 12-A
Digitech Hardwire Tube Overdrive
A lot of people just use stickers. I personally don't like putting stickers on my guitar (that's what the case is for), but I'm not sure what kind of paint you'd use or how it would turn out.
When life gives you lemons, squirt juice in your enemies' eyes.
Quote by lowbudgetband
A lot of people just use stickers. I personally don't like putting stickers on my guitar (that's what the case is for), but I'm not sure what kind of paint you'd use or how it would turn out.

yeah that's why im thinking of a sticker, if it turns out to be ugly, or in the wrong size/place you can just take it off and clean the guitar and try again.. not so easy if i'm going to paint it.
If your going to use spray paint. Use enamel paint. Or if you really wanna make it look good. Do what the Guitar companies do...use car paint.
"if i were you I wouldn't fiddle with the feet etc. as that nullifies warranty but yeh, just get up in digitech's grill and demand they make you a custom whammy that is purple and gold and fires rockets when you bend +2 octaves"