wrong forum, try Tab talk.

Also, Jerry's Breakdown by Chet Atkins

try your best.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Quote by therealtater
any brad pasiley...i dont think his last name is spelled right

brad paisley's licks are kind'a tricky sometimes, hard to nail for a beginner. If you're not a new guitarist and you're experienced, his stuff would be a good place to start. If you want some variety in the "country" music, I'd recomend looking into later Bright Eyes (I'm Wide Awake, It's Morning; Lift or the Story's in the Soil, Keep your Ear to the Ground; Cassadaga) and some of his (Conor Oberst's) new stuff with the Mystic Valley Band, Johnny Cash is great for some old classics, Brad Paisley and Keith Urban both have some great, hot licks in their music, Brandi Carlile is another good one to look into for simple chord based folk/country-ish stuff, same with Jenny Lewis. M. Ward's stuff has a great country/folk feel to it, as well as some complicated riffs and simple chord progressions. Tom Petty's stuff also has a lotta' country feel to it while retaining great classic rock style and sound.

Country is a pretty blanket term, I mean... what are we talkin', though? Like CMT/GAC top 20 watered down country? Country influenced Folk Rock/Alterna-folk like Okkervil River and Neutral Milk Hotel? Country Blues? Country Rock? What?
Fact: Bears eat beats. Bears beats Battlestar Galactica.