ok somebody here must agree with me jackson is lacking in choices ofthe kelly model there is only 3 models and none of them is an mg series so here is what i think jackson should do desighn a new kelly model that goes somthing along the lines of this

Tune o matic bridge
phirana inlays
reverse headstock
a set of emg 81/85 pups
cream or ivory binding in neck head stock and maybe body
mahogany body [ if its not to heavy ]
My Gear

Guitars: Jackson DK2t ,
Amp: peavey valvking royal 8 - 5 watt combo
Effects: Zoom g2.1u , Line 6 pod xt
Last edited by Dhmking at Feb 27, 2009,
I'm sorry, I don't understand.

EDIT: Unless 'Jackson' is a person, it should be 'Jackson are neglecting...'.

And I still don't understand.

MG as in, the amp?
Last edited by 100%guitarmad at Feb 27, 2009,
Way to mislead me into clicking on this worthless thread.
Quote by Black-Metal
you sir, are my favourite american

When god gives you lemons, YOU FIND A NEW GOD!
okay i read your post and here is what i think you should do do you see those places in your phrases where the thought should end you should take periods and put them there
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by 100%guitarmad
I'm sorry, I don't understand.

EDIT: Unless 'Jackson' is a person, it should be 'Jackson are neglecting...'.

And I still don't understand.

MG as in, the amp?

MG as in the EMG line of Jacksons. Above the X series, below the... something else series.

Anyway, I really do wish that they'd make this guitar. But it seems like they haven't been producing as much lately, aside from a few new artist signatures.

And they usually wouldn't put a reverse headstock on anything except a Dinky, so don't count on it.
Quote by jetfuel495
MG as in the EMG line of Jacksons. Above the X series, below the... something else series.

Anyway, I really do wish that they'd make this guitar. But it seems like they haven't been producing as much lately, aside from a few new artist signatures.

And they usually wouldn't put a reverse headstock on anything except a Dinky, so don't count on it.

Haven't been producing much? I'm going to assume you haven't been paying too much attention to Jackson lately. I mean, with three new signature models on the way (the guy from Death Angel, Matt Tuck, and the great Dave Murray), the KV5, the RR5FR, the SLS3, and the KV2T, I hardly think they "haven't been producing much lately."

Anyways, to the TS, yes I agree that they should do a KEMG. It'd be pretty nice and I think it would sell well. Hell, while they're at it, if they really wanted to make a killing towards their intermediate grade guitars, they should come out with the King V and Rhoads in the MG series.
^I think you ment Adrian smith, not Dave Murray ;-)
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Quote by Vittu0666
Haven't been producing much? I'm going to assume you haven't been paying too much attention to Jackson lately. I mean, with three new signature models on the way (the guy from Death Angel, Matt Tuck, and the great Dave Murray), the KV5, the RR5FR, the SLS3, and the KV2T, I hardly think they "haven't been producing much lately."

Anyways, to the TS, yes I agree that they should do a KEMG. It'd be pretty nice and I think it would sell well. Hell, while they're at it, if they really wanted to make a killing towards their intermediate grade guitars, they should come out with the King V and Rhoads in the MG series.

The SLS3 *drool*, I'm torn between the SL3 and the SLS3 .
Guitars

- Epiphone Les Paul Standard Ebony Finish
- Hohner Hc-06 Classical guitar

Amplifiers

-Roland Cube 30x
Effects
- Vox Wah-wah
Quote by LP_CL
^I think you ment Adrian smith, not Dave Murray ;-)

Lol! Thank you for catching that! I don't know why I put in Dave Murray. I was honestly thinking in my head "Yeah, Dave Murray now has an Adrian Smith San Dimas Dinky coming out."