make your own and get a godlyke power-all or 1 spot
Member of the Schecter Hellraisers
Gear:
Esp Ltd KH-603, Schecter c-1+ and Epiphone Les Pauls
Carvin amps, Sperzel Trim-Lok, Emg active pickups only, Tonepros bridges.
I can't count the number of times this question has been asked.
███████████████████████████████████
i agree, make your own. i have the Godlyke powerall, its awesome. and only 25 bucks. benefits of making your own are its rediculously simple, and you can make it to exactly what you need
I almost bought one like that
then about 2 weeks ago I went to home depot, and for about 45 bucks I made myself a bad a$$ custom board, couldn't be happier

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
I built my own for $25 worth of parts from an online hardware store (and some scrap plywood) and it turned out awesome. People think it's a professional board. I added a surge protector ($9, Lowes) and a $25 Godlyke power all to complete it.

If you're lazy or don't have access to tools you could look for a used Pedaltrain on Craigslist.
I really hate to go against the grain here, but maybe you should consider building your own?

Seriously, it's a relatively easy project and you can make it exactly like you want it to be.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

VOLUME SWELLING OCTAVE MONGER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
yeah, my one-spot cost more than my board
& building ur own u get the exact size you need instead of a board that you can't expand to or a giant board thats unpractical

& building one u can get a shelf system
just two side supports, back support, shelves & grooves in side shelves, glue & ur good
MIM Tele
Fender Blues Jr NOS
Schecter Omen 6
Squier Strat
Greg Bennett Acoustic
other crap...
If seeing is believing...

...Then believe that we have lost our eyes!!
Quote by Clutch32192
yeah, my one-spot cost more than my board
& building ur own u get the exact size you need instead of a board that you can't expand to or a giant board thats unpractical

& building one u can get a shelf system
just two side supports, back support, shelves & grooves in side shelves, glue & ur good

your pedalboard is far too nice to be a pedalboard. and that thing looks gigantic.
check out rondomusic.com
i bought mine from there.. its durable and its the perfect size and its CHEAP!!!! and light.