Hello there, all musicians and nice people!

In school I have music as one of my classes, and this summer I have a music exam! So in a group we have to perform a track of our own choice.
I'm the singer of the group, and me and the guitar player REALLY want to play some nice rock-ish music, but most of it is too hard to play...

Can you recommend some more or less easy played tracks, with a cool guitar, simple drum and bass, cool piano, and still a rock-ish muse?

I really like the songs "Go with the Flow" from Queens of the stone age, "kalifornia" from Kashmir, "when the sun goes down" - arctic monkeys, "Times like these" - Foo fighters, "Take me out" - Franz ferdinand, "Are you gonna be my girl" - JET, and loads more.
what do you think about these song, when it comes to playing them as a band?

Thanks alot!
Love, Claudia
burn baby burn by ash?
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
deffo...sex pistols - god save the queen

my new band is doing this as a first song. its really piss easy

and quite a good song to play too, you can really get into it.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

Maybe some Queen...Princes of the Universe? Solo is kinda hard though...how bout Eye of the tiger?
Have a good one,
Phoenix
In my opinion you should deffo play either 'welcome to sludge city' by annotations of an autopsy or maybe 'discordant' by Underneath the gun

nice and easy songs
simple yet effective

you'll be loved for playing them
Quote by alexgepgepgep
like getting punched in the face with awesome

Quote by diler1089
"I am Osiris" at 2.22 i like how it goes "BA-BA-BA-BA---Ba-Ba-Ba-Ba---BA-BA--Ba-Ba-

its badass.

FAIR ONE
Simple Man - Lynyrd Skynyrd...incredibly easy...need 2 guitars though...
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Maybe some AC/DC, although its @#$%-hard to sing. A very good old rock song is Fortunate Son by Creedance. If you don't count the little fills done in the background, its basically 4 or 5 different chords and an intro and bridge riff thing thats ridiculously easy.
Equipment:
-Ibanez GIO
-Fender American Standard Strat HSS
-Acoustic Schneider Guitar
-ARIA STB-PB-DX Bass
-Vox VT50AD-XL
-Roland Cube-30 Bass
-Digitech RP-250
-Blue guitar pick
Proud Member of UG's 80's Rock Fan Club
audioslave-your time has come
quite easy,not sure if you think the same bout solo
actually i think you can try something new type of songs...a song that anyone who can watching you performing they can relate on your music..why don't you try the alternative..im sure a lot of girls in your school will definitely like you more and more...