All these bands have a similar sound, i like it... Can you guys recommend me any more bands that will fit into this sound?
Quote by Johnljones7443
Shredding is having control over your instrument and being free of technical obstacles so your music is not limited by your playing ability.

Quote by Aidy Damage
Classical Gas is when you fart and it smells like the inside of a violin. EVERYONE knows that. n00bs...
Still remains's 1st album
August burns red
It dies today
Heaven shall burn
Unearth

etc
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Quote by cakeschmammert
nickelback
creed
my chemical romance
all-american rejects
seether

etc

what? nothing like the genre he's looking for.
Quote by SadistNation
Hardcore Forum Recommendation Thread

Looking for A7x/Trivium/KSE/BFMV/LOG, etc

(they are both on the first page)
Just trying to save you from the flame-fest.

This

Quote by cakeschmammert
nickelback
creed
my chemical romance
all-american rejects
seether

etc

and this
Can you guys recommend me some bands that don't sound like As I Lay Dying, All the Remains, and Killswitch Engage?

(jk you don't really need to)
converge.
Quote by handbanana
R.I.P. Shaun Hand from Metal Sucks. He leaked this album and now Jake Bannon is going to crush his skull
Converge
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Homemade 1x12 from a combo cab with an Eminence PJ
Quote by ikey_
perhaps i have a superb epiphone. the japanese man must have gotten laid and won the lottery right before he made my guitar. whatever.
converge again
Quote by handbanana
R.I.P. Shaun Hand from Metal Sucks. He leaked this album and now Jake Bannon is going to crush his skull
ANTERIOR!!

listen to silent divide and dead divine, actually every song from that album is good BUY IT!!
Gear:
ESP ltd MH-1000
Jackson DK2T
Bugera 6262-212
Roland Cube 30X

I Was at Download 07/08/09/10 Because I'm not a Cheap Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
botch.

get off the trend-core.

i'm always preaching this band as the best metalcore band 'n' shiz (next to 'Verge) so i may as well carry on the tradition.
⚑⚑⚑⚑⚑
Ion Dissonance.

...and Converge.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
You people all realize that it's actually possible to enjoy this music on its own and not simply because it's trendy, right?
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
These bands are pretty generic metalcore, so just metalcore in general sounds like them.
Quote by GodofCheesecake
You people all realize that it's actually possible to enjoy this music on its own and not simply because it's trendy, right?

I've tried arguing that point here countless times. Don't bother.