Alritght ima try to keep this short and quick.
I bought a mic from a good music shop intown, the guy told me it was really good and stuff whatever. So when I plug it in to my computer and try to record something theres a hell of alot of background noise. So if I go into my Realtek Hd adio thingny I can take out background noise, but when I try to record something with background noise off it works for about 5 sec then it goes low and has this kind of wah sound to it which sounds real bad. Any one have experience with realtek that can help me?
Also im using audacity to record.
I don't know a hell of alot.

But I have a Realtek HD card too. When I record anything with the mic thats just ment for chatting online, I get that Wah/Talk box sound too.

I'm thinking its a fault in the software that hasn't been fixed.

I can't help your problem, but you aren't alone in this.
"if i were you I wouldn't fiddle with the feet etc. as that nullifies warranty but yeh, just get up in digitech's grill and demand they make you a custom whammy that is purple and gold and fires rockets when you bend +2 octaves"
Quote by ede09
I don't know a hell of alot.

But I have a Realtek HD card too. When I record anything with the mic thats just ment for chatting online, I get that Wah/Talk box sound too.

I'm thinking its a fault in the software that hasn't been fixed.

I can't help your problem, but you aren't alone in this.

Alright