Page 1 of 4
Due date for first piece will be March 18th.

In this competiton you'll be assigned to a team of three. Each member of the team will be individually writing a poem which will eventually become part of a series. One person would write the first part and then PM it to the next person who'd do the second part and would then PM the first two parts to the third person to write the third part. So each piece would be it's own poem, but part of a series.

Each team will be given a broad topic that will serve as the central theme for their pieces. Since the actual writing is done individually it wouldn't be too hard to co-ordinate with your team. Once you've sent your piece to the next person it's too late to make changes and what they do with their piece is out of your hands.

There will be three separate due dates since the writing will be done in three stages. So when each person is PMing their piece to the next teammate, they'd also PM it to me. This way no team will get ridiculously far behind and I can also make sure that no changes have been made to the pieces once they've been sent.

We'll aim for having four teams, and scoring will be 3,2 since there will only be two teams making it to the finals.

The due dates will be:

1st part of series - March 18th
2nd part of series - March 23rd
3rd part of series - March 28th

Team 1:
Fly, Marlowe
DigUpHerBones
Bleed Away

Theme - Machines

Team 2:
#1 synth
bassbeat77
Snowblind

Theme - Theatre

Team 3:
Ninjamonkey
ZanasCross
seventh_angel

Theme - Music

Team 4:
SilenceEvolves
jiminizzle
Hesh

Theme - Space
Last edited by bassbeat77 at Mar 11, 2009,
And if one person in a team doesn't make the due date?

In.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
in
I owe a ton of people critiques.

If you're one of them, please PM me.

I have trouble keeping track.
Quote by DigUpHerBones
And if one person in a team doesn't make the due date?

In.

An ass beating will ensue.

EDIT: One more spot.
Quote by circular.parade

↑ x ➶ |
| / ← | ←
| / x x | x | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| x | x x x x | x | |
| | | | |
o o o o o o o o o
o

o

we know their plays now fellas.

let's
take
them
out.
Okay I've chosen the teams semi-randomly. Once you know your team figure out amongst yourselves who you want to do each part. Take into consideration when each person will have time to do it.

The due dates will be:

1st part of series - March 9th
2nd part of series - March 14th
3rd part of series - March 19th

Team 1:
Fly, Marlowe
DigUpHerBones
Bleed Away

Theme - ?

Team 2:
#1 synth
bassbeat77
iheartprog

Theme - ?

Team 3:
circular.parade
ZanasCross
seventh_angel

Theme - ?

Team 4:
SilenceEvolves
jiminizzle
Hesh

Theme - ?

I'm open for suggestion concerning themes we could use. It's late and I'm drawing a blank.

I'll put all of this information in the first post as well.
mua ha ha.

We are going to kick all kinds of asses.
I owe a ton of people critiques.

If you're one of them, please PM me.

I have trouble keeping track.
I just might because one of these guys doesn't even have any posts in S+L, so if we don't hear back from him then I'll let you know.
Travel
Colour (haha)

and trees, philosophy, family and Mexico sound good from others ideas.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Quote by #1 synth
yeah, our partner has no posts in S&L. it's disconcerting (and strikes me as a disadvantage).

Yeah, we'll likely be getting Snowblind on our team.

EDIT: Thanks for the ideas.

Themes are being updated into first post now.
Last edited by bassbeat77 at Mar 2, 2009,
I'd like to be the third person in my ground because of exams and work and that, but if someone else has a better reason, that's okay. I can't be first, though
I'm cool
with whatever my team wants to do order-wise

.... also, I'm really curious to see what this random dude will do... if he does anything at all.
Steve, you know damn well that the "colors" theme belongs to Katherine

And Mat, after the valentines day comp, you are the official theme-master.

This should be fun. I'll be watching.
Page 1 of 4