Page 3 of 4
we really need to get the ball rolling, but I'm confused... who's still participating?
who's sent in pieces already?
?????
relaxxx as long as you sent yours in. I know corey and I got ours done so then our team should be fine. Can't really rush steve with this. He has real life obligations. No worries man it'll work out.
Anatomy Anatomy
Whale Blue Review

Park that car
Drop that phone
Sleep on the floor
Dream about me
:O I didn't even see that the other due dates have been put up. Sorry, I though we were still on the first piece.
I will send a piece by tomorrow night.
Quote by Hesh
:O I didn't even see that the other due dates have been put up. Sorry, I though we were still on the first piece.
I will send a piece by tomorrow night.

it's cool man but send your **** or you're gonna be holding this up... and specify which leg in the series you are.
Anatomy Anatomy
Whale Blue Review

Park that car
Drop that phone
Sleep on the floor
Dream about me
I'm fine with being second if you all are fine with that... that way we start strong and end strong.
the middle... well, we'll see.
lawl, has anyone from our team written anything?
I really don't want to go first... I have zero inspiration.
Steve? Dylan? You guys done anything?
O! music: Click (Youtube)

^ Click to see an acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's 'Your Love is my Drug' - everyone's favourite song.
Only have the first pieces from Zach's team and Corey's team. I'll get ours written tonight. And apparently Bleed Away can't be found, so either Katherine or Fly will have to do the first piece and hopefully he'll show up eventually. If not that will give us time to find someone else.

Ignore all of the current due dates, once we have all of the first pieces in then we'll try to get things back on track.
Fly, have you written anything?
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Quote by #1 synth
k, when you write it steve send it to me, i'll do one real quick and send it on to mr. 911 to finish.

that cool with everyone?

sounds good.

sorry if i fail big time.

^ Click to see an acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's 'Your Love is my Drug' - everyone's favourite song.
Sorry abous this, but my computer got suddenly devoured by a virus and only got fixed yesterday, and thursday I'm going to Brazil for my finalist trip. If Ninjamonkey767 (forgot name) could do the second part, I would appreciate.

EDIT: FACK ! This should have been already sent. I'll see what I can do xS
Last edited by seventh_angel at Mar 31, 2009,
Quote by ZanasCross
Last. You'll bring this home... and if not, I'll rape you with a cactus in the secret hole behind the knee.

I'll write at first sight of PM.
Don't be so sure. I wrote the thing real quickly.

EDIT: It's still good I think
Last edited by Ninjamonkey767 at Apr 4, 2009,
I haven't been sent anything yet.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
lol =S neither.
judging by dylan's post he hasn't either.
although that was a few days ago, so who knows...

Maybe we can work out some sort of compromise solution.... I don't see everyone miraculously turning in pieces. I think some people have forgotten about this.