Page 1 of 3
the show is funnier than family guy... like thats hard to do
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
family guy is funny i dunno what that guy is talking about
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
That show is pretty awesome I'm not gonna lie

and I usually do.
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
never heard of it, looks ugly as hell and as annoying as a granny behind the wheel.
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
Quote by Dirge Humani
This and Chowder are the best cartoons to come out since Spongebob.

I'll drink to that.
Quote by JewMasatFlex
astepabove for president?

Wanna buy a duck?
This show is funny in a really dark morbid way. Like it's a kids show but there's so many other references sexually. It's horrible, but funny.
Quote by crazy8rgood

Oh, look at those naughty waffles and their banana's...

*fapfapfapfapfap*

(if this is against the rules, I'll take it down.)
I must admit that shows amazing. The volitile combination of beards, adventure and comedy is great.
Commando of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join maggot!

I
It's one of those shows like Invader Zim that the animation makes everything look so gross. Like Peppermint Larry's teeth when they are together, they move and eh. It's gross but I agree, best thing on Cartoon Network in years. Need new episodes NAO.
Watched an 11 minute episode at a buddy's house (his little brother is 8). Pretty decent next to most new cartoons.
Quote by Da Squiz
This show is funny in a really dark morbid way. Like it's a kids show but there's so many other references sexually. It's horrible, but funny.

I know, I watch it and wonder why it is shown to 5 year olds, there is so much comedy wasted, but I love it, and decided to share it with the pit.
Quote by Dirge Humani
This and Chowder are the best cartoons to come out since Spongebob.

This.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
I've heard of Chowder, I've heard it's good too.
Quote by crazy8rgood

Oh, look at those naughty waffles and their banana's...

*fapfapfapfapfap*

(if this is against the rules, I'll take it down.)
Quote by astepabove
I'll drink to that.

says the guy with a metalocalypse avatar
Quote by GuitarGod_92
I feel like I should pay you in sexual favors for that truly fapic story.

Quote by esther_mouse
Aww thank you sweetie Made my day a little bit brighter.

^that post and others like it made mine a Lot brighter.
ive only seen 2 episodes, one were they want to climb a mountain and they meet some old guy and he wants to give them both clothes to climb the mountain, but they thought that the old guy was gonna rip them off so they both just run towards the mountain and yea, and the other one was about going to some knot fair? idk, it was pretty funny i guess
Quote by crypticslaughtr
ive only seen 2 episodes, one were they want to climb a mountain and they meet some old guy and he wants to give them both clothes to climb the mountain, but they thought that the old guy was gonna rip them off so they both just run towards the mountain and yea, and the other one was about going to some knot fair? idk, it was pretty funny i guess

yeah the sittin muscle episode, it's one of my favorites. And the scientist...
This shows so ****ed, but awesome 100%
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
I don't really like this show. I much rather chowder. But I wish I had the old Nick and Cartoon Network back. I miss em so bad .

R.I.P old CN and Nick.
Quote by The Silent Fool
^ a winner we have.
Quote by Scarr77
I don't really like this show. I much rather chowder. But I wish I had the old Nick and Cartoon Network back. I miss em so bad .

R.I.P old CN and Nick.

I feel the same, but they aren't coming back, the actors are gone and moved on, it's just not gonna happen, enjoy what's good and on today.
Quote by sglover34479
I feel the same, but they aren't coming back, the actors are gone and moved on, it's just not gonna happen, enjoy what's good and on today.

Yeh, but I still wish they would put some reruns on they were so great. doug and rugrats and ed edd and eddy. holy crap nostalgia .
Quote by The Silent Fool
^ a winner we have.
Quote by sglover34479
I know, I agree, but hey, what can ya do?

Cry maybe. Seriously new nick isnt really good at all except for spongebob. With true vp and drake and josh I really don't like it. Then CN i can't even say cuz i don't know alot of it anymore. /
Quote by The Silent Fool
^ a winner we have.
Page 1 of 3